Jump to content


Member Since 18 Jan 2012
Offline Last Active Jan 20 2012 04:26 AM

Topics I've Started

Mid-format Film-negative Scanner

20 January 2012 - 04:26 AM

I need a scanner for mid-format negatives in which light is beamed from one side through the film and registered digitally on the opposite side. What is the terminology for such technology so that I can search for it. What I don't want is document scanner technology in which the light source and digital registration is on the same film side, with a white background reflecting the light on the opposite film side. Anyone?