Place photography, Jindrisska street-New Town-Prague-1
Jindrisska Tower (Jindrisska Vez) in Prague dates from the late Gothic era. It was constructed in 1472–1476, although has had several rebuilds and alterations since.
Following a major fire in 1745, Jindrisska was rebuilt in the Baroque style. Then, in the 1870s it was reconverted back to the Gothic style by the famous architect Mocker.
Finally, in 2002 extensive reconstruction transformed Jindrisska into a wonderful multi-level attraction. Jindrisska is the highest separate belfry in Prague at 66m high and now has ten floors.