Home Register · Login 

Search

Recent Photos
1 day  7 days  14 days


Statistics
Users 21,098
Photos 75,727
Comments 269,061
Views 163,965,368

Top Posters
ripper 4408
fungus2 2288
phototoad 1389
Bridget 1243
Amandart 1087


Latest News

 
» Home » Photo of the Week (CLOSED) » 2006 » ExposureManager Photo of the Week: 2006 : November 20th - 26th Slide Show


prev
The Guardians
next


The Guardians



These two are the best of friends for 90% of the time. The other 10% the dog does as he's told! Wink


<<
4342The_Deerhurst_Aground_At_Barnstaple_800.jpg
5913Lotus3b.jpg
4089The-Guardians.jpg
4976piperii.jpg
5799verbascum.jpg
>>

Mark64



See all User Photos

Registered: October 2005
Posts: 1,102
  • Pin It
10
Date: Mon November 20, 2006
Views: 2,058
Filesize: 193.8kb
Dimensions: 537 x 800
Keywords: cat dog plant greenhouse




Amandart
The cat looks like its sitting on a big block of ice. This is a wonderfully clever photo. I like it. Smile Amanda
My Gallery
#1 Mon November 20, 2006 10:24pm

Nigel C Young
Very nice shot with excellent use of selective colour.
Nigel.
#2 Mon November 20, 2006 10:31pm

Mark64
Thank you both! Congrats on your members spotlight Nigel Smile
#3 Mon November 20, 2006 11:36pm

fdinaro
love it Smile
"Leave the gun. Take the canolies." ...Frank
#4 Mon November 20, 2006 11:56pm

Jogi
Great shot.
'There is no point pressing the shutter unless you are making some caustic comment on the incongruities of life. That is what photography is all about. It is the only reason for doing it.'......Philip Jones Griffiths

My gallery
#5 Tue November 21, 2006 3:48am

pacificphoto
Even though the colorized spots seemed a little arbitrary to me at first, both the lock and doorhandle remind me of security issues, and so it all comes together quite nicely.--Chris
#6 Tue November 21, 2006 4:49am

Nigel C Young
Thanks, Mark.
Nigel.
#7 Tue November 21, 2006 8:43am

j.meehan
I love it!!! It is a bit surreal but still has a great down to earth feel about it too!! It makes the viewer really search for the photographer's intention, and despite the unease the animals look so relaxed. It's full of paradox..I can't tell you how brilliant I think it is!!! Some gallery somewhere is really missing out!! Jenny


http://www.jamartlondon.com

Visit My Journal

 

Copyright in all images by Jenny Meehan is held by the artist.
Permission must be sought in advance for the reproduction, copying or any other use of any images by Jenny Meehan. Individuals or businesses seeking licenses or permission to use, copy or reproduce any image by Jenny Meehan should, in the first instance, contact Jenny Meehan 
Please use either the contact form on my website or alternatively email jena.givemegrace35@gmail.com
#8 Tue November 21, 2006 9:45am

chappo1
Nicely composed and detailed Mark. john
We're off to see the Lizard~~the wonderful (sic) Lizard of Oz~~
#9 Tue November 21, 2006 10:03am

aarock75
Outstanding image, terrific composition and excellent choice of color/b&w usage. Oh and the animals are cute too!
#10 Tue November 21, 2006 8:18pm

ale_brando
Ale Brando

Ale Brando on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ale_brando/
#11 Tue November 21, 2006 9:49pm

Anvica
Great work! Smile Ana
Ana

My gallery
Fotograf@s de Zaragoza
#12 Wed November 22, 2006 4:56pm

richard crowe
Great shot Mark. Very striking tones and excellent composition.
Richard Crowe

Visit My Website


#13 Wed November 22, 2006 10:46pm

aperdan
Great work.
#14 Tue November 20, 2012 2:19pm




Photo Sharing Gallery by PhotoPost
Copyright © 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.

No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder.

© Copyright 2003-2013 Photo 360 Limited