PhotographyBLOG

Name: Kerala SSLC Result 2016

Impossible B&W SX-70 Hard Color
Date: Feb 12, 2016
Name: harris faith653

Latest Threads

MOST COMMENTS

Panasonic DMC-LX1 Announced (796)

Kodak Easyshare Z981 (514)

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 (481)

Ricoh Caplio R3 Announced (422)

Panasonic DMC-FZ30 Announced (361)

Impossible B&W SX-70 Hard Color (271)

Fujifilm Finepix E550 Review (264)

Sony DSC-H5 and Sony DSC-H2 (242)

Canon G7 (227)

Samsung S800, Samsung S600 and Samsung S500 (209)

ARCHIVES

Digital Wedding Forum
Everyday Eye
Mark Goldstein
Mobile Phones
ShutterPoint

Win a Photography Holiday in Spain

Andalucian AdventuresPhotographyBLOG has teamed up with Andalucian Adventures to give you the chance of winning a half-price photography holiday in Andalucia, Spain (worth £449.50 / £474.50) ! There is just 1 more day left to enter, so hurry!

Prize kindly donated by Photography Holidays with Andalucian Adventures
As the leading UK based supplier of painting holidays in Spain, Andalucian Adventures are now using their experience to offer the same quality holidays to photographers. For this unique holiday, Andalucian Adventures have teamed up with Peter Netley, a hugely talented travel and art photographer.

Also, 5 people will win a copy of ACDSee 8 Photo Manager (worth $49.99 each)
Prize kindly donated by ACD Systems.
ACDSee 8 Photo Manager is all you ever need for Viewing, Organizing and Sharing your photos! Is your photo collection a mess? ACDSee 8 photo software for digital enthusiasts makes it fast and easy to organize, manage, enhance, and share all your valued photo memories.

On Wednesday 10th May 2006, 6 names will be randomly selected from the list of PhotographyBLOG Newsletter subscribers.

All you have to do to enter is subscribe to the PhotographyBLOG Newsletter before May 10th 2006.

Published: Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Compare Prices

Support PhotographyBLOG: Buy this product from one of our affiliate retailers (US first/red, UK second/blue):

Reader Comments

1. Not only do I want the holiday I need the tuitition. You should make sure this goes to the needy!

Kurt at 10:51am on Thursday, April 13, 2006

2. Looks like a wonderful opportunity.

James Shull at 04:11pm on Friday, April 14, 2006

3. Looks like a wonderful opportunity do I want the holiday I need the tuitition

john bratton at 04:56pm on Friday, April 14, 2006

4. I hereby , with one reservation, transfer my winning selection to Gary Pogoda. The one reservation is that he photograph as many Andalucian horses as he can and send me his selected best 10 pictures. I am unable to accept if I win, due to a busy schedule, and do, in good faith, give my "chance of a lifetime" to Mr. Pogoda.
    R/S Nick in Japan
    PS: In the '70s I had the pleasure of doing alot of photography at my sister's farm near Saratoga Springs. Secretariat stayed there once, and other beautiful horses, as she boarded, bred and raised them. Some of the most memorable images I have.

nick in japan at 09:21am on Saturday, April 15, 2006

5. Thanks, Nick, for your generous offer. I too am unable to accept as
    it would violate the conditions of my parole not to leave the original
    48 states.

GARY POGODA at 10:04am on Saturday, April 15, 2006

6. How about the better half? I'll extend the same conditional offer to her! I love horse pictures, power, beauty and grace. The beautiful Black Andalucia in "The Mask of Zorro" kinda says it all!

nick in japan at 11:56am on Saturday, April 15, 2006

7. Thanks again, Nick. She would love to go to Spain, but as may recall,
    she doesn't have a camera ... though I don't why.

GARY POGODA at 04:50pm on Saturday, April 15, 2006

8. Would love to win this competition. Family and friends would probably like to get rid of me for a bit as I am always pointing the camera in their direction.

Lisa Cochrane at 04:41pm on Monday, April 17, 2006

9. I'm from Andalusia... Can I still win the price? I'm a PhotographyBLOG Newsletter subscriber :P

Ganso at 01:57pm on Tuesday, April 18, 2006

10. Ganso! Please consider e-mailing me some pictures of your famous horses there, I will reciprocate with pictures from Japan, you choose the subject matter! I will transfer my offer to you, Gary refused it, for pictures too. I am not commercial, the horse pictures would just be put in my album, for my viewing only.

nick in japan at 10:40pm on Tuesday, April 18, 2006