Fantasea have announced an upcoming release of an underwater housing for the brand new Sony RX100 IV digital compact camera. Providing full access to all essential camera controls and functions, the Fantasea FRX100 IV housing is depth rated to 60 metres, and features a shock-resistant construction, ergonomic design and double O-ring protection. Free extras include a hand-strap, moisture detector and port cover. Also compatible with the Sony RX100 III, the Fantasea FRX100 IV underwater housing will be available from September 2015 at an estimated retail price of $500.
Fantasea Press Release
FRX100 IV Housing for Sony RX100 IV - Coming Soon!
Fantasea proudly announces an underwater housing for the brand new Sony RX100 IV, which has been released only a couple of weeks ago.
The FRX100 IV Housing is specifically designed for the Sony RX100 IV, thereby providing the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic waterproof housing for this camera. The FRX100 IV is also fully compatible with the RX100 III camera.
Estimated release date of the FRX100 IV Housing is September, 2015 and estimated price in the USA is $500.
FRX100 IV SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTS
- Pro's consider the Sony RX100 IV to be 2015's World's Best Compact Camera (Kenrockwell.com)
- Camera offers a handful of upgraded features, all so important to underwater photographers. Enhanced features include:
- New 20.1 megapixel 1”-type CMOS sensor , considered to be years ahead of the competition
- 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 Zeiss lens
- Slow motion video recording up to 1000 fps
- 4K (UHD) video recording with full sensor readout and bit rates up to 100Mbps
- Dual recording captures 17MP stills while recording up to 1080/30p video
- Incredibly fast (16 fps!) continuous shooting
- Anti-distortion shutter
- NEW picture profile modes including SLog2 gamma settings
- 3-stop neutral density filter
- 3" LCD with 1.3m dots
- The FRX100 IV Housing introduces the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Lens port adaptor included, allowing the use of M67 (67mm) macro and wide angle conversion lenses
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- BONUS - Moisture Detector installed in every FRX100 IV Housing at no additional cost!
- FREE Hand Strap and Port Cover
- Best value-for-money deal
- A complete accessory system available, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters, flashes, video lights and all necessary adaptors and connectors
- Manufacturer's warranty
Further information can be found on http://www.fantasea.com and www.sonydive.com