Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for purchase with special launch pricing. (Existing Macphun customers get a further discount.)
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Acratech’s new Video Ballhead is a sturdy, lightweight tripod head that is a ballhead for still photography and a fluid dampened pan and tilt head for video. Weighing in at 1.5lb, the Acratech Video Ballhead Model #7100 features an oil- and grease-free ball which will not attract dirt and debris, and will not shift once tightened. Compatible with Arca-Swiss type quick release plates, Acratech's Video Ballhead Model #7100 also works as a long lens head as well as a panoramic head. Manufactured in the US, the new ballhead retails for $599.95.
Acratech Press Release
Acratech’s New Video Ballhead
PMA 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada – Acratech announces their new Video Ballhead
Acratech’s new Video Ballhead is what many photographers have been waiting for. It is a sturdy, lightweight tripod head that is a ballhead for still photography and a fluid dampened pan and tilt head for video. It also works as a long lens head as well as a panoramic head.
Video Ballhead Model #7100 Street price $599.95
Video Ballhead Details:
· Weighs 1.5lb (.68kg)
· Works as a Video Head, Ballhead, Long Lens Head and a Panoramic Head.
· Fully adjustable ball tension control
· Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16)
· Full movements allow any camera position
· Ball will not shift once tightened
· Compatible with Arca-Swiss type quick release plates
· Removable video handle
· Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract dirt and debris
· Laser engraved dual degree markings
· Large easy to read 15mm bull’s eye levels.
· Precision CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum and stainless steel.
· All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose or fall off.
· Made in the USA
· 10 year warranty