Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
BlueCam Free is a new camera app for the Apple iPad. Providing an alternative to the built-in Camera app, BlueCam Free offers remote control ability, 9x-153x digital zoom for photos & videos, photo & video timers, photo & video filters, auto and manual uploading to Facebook/Twitter/Flickr and many other features. As the name suggests, the app can be downloaded from iTunes free of charge.
BlueCam Free for iPad 1.0 just released
Austin based Mother Tucker, LLC today introduces BlueCam Free for iPad 1.0, a new camera app. Designed specifically for iPads, BlueCam Free for iPad offers remote control ability, 9x-153x zoom for photos and videos, auto and manual uploading to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr, photo and video timers, photo and video filters and many other features. The app also features live preview on remote while recording videos as well as Burst Photo Timers and more.
Austin, Texas - Austin, Texas - Mother Tucker, LLC has announced BlueCam Free for iPad 1.0, a new camera app for iPads. Designed originally for iPads, BlueCam Free for iPad gives users an alternative to the built-in Camera app which has remote control ability, 9x-153x zoom for photos & videos, photo & video timers, photo & video filters, auto and manual uploading to Facebook/Twitter/Flickr and many other features. The most significant features are allowing a remote control user to: view a live camera preview; voice chat; and view a Google map with a video map pin.
* Pinch Zoom Preview to zoom
* Tap Preview to Take a Photo
* Double Tap Preview to Start/Stop Recording
* Press 1 Finger on Preview to set Auto Focus
* Press 2 Fingers on Preview to set Exposure
* 9X to 153X zoom depending on your selected Preset
* Zoom while recording videos
* Live preview on remote while recording videos
* iOS5 accelerated zoomed image capture (unfiltered photos only)
* EXIF in all still images
* Resolution/Flash/Torch/Focus/Exposure/WhiteBalance Controls
* Burst Mode - Take 2-4 burst shots with a tap
* Photo Timers
* Video Timers
* ‘About to Shoot’ audio alerts for both Photo/Video Timers
* Burst Photo Timers - Take unlimited burst shots by creating a Timer with a “Delay” of 0 seconds
* Anti-Shake - Use your Accelerometer to take photos only when there is no shaking detected
* Auto Upload your Videos & Photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter in the background
* Auto Save - Keep recording & shooting while photos are saved in the background
* Background Uploading
* Geotag Flickr Videos & Photos
* Reticles [Scope, Rectangle, Rule Of Thirds] with color choice of [Black, White, Red and Green]
* Button Colors [Black, White, Red and Green]
* JPEG Quality Control - Allows compression of photos for faster uploading
* Twitter Client
* Facebook Client
* In-App Mail
“PRO pack” In-App Purchase:
* Live Filters for recording video and capturing still images (Saturation, Contrast, Brightness, Black&White, Sepia, Vignette, Cartoon, Gamma, Unsharpen, Gaussian Blur, Emboss, Smooth Toon, Sobel Edge detection, Canny Edge detection, Prewitt Edge Detection, Harris Corner Detection, Crosshatch, Swirl, Buldge, Pinch, Stretch…)
* Removes Adds
* Voice Chat
* View a Camera’s Live Camera Preview
* View a Map with a Video Pin of the Camera user
* Tap the “Remote” preview and the “Camera” will snap a shot and send you the photo
* Double Tap the “Remote” preview and the “Camera” will Start/Stop recording
* Adjust a Cameras’s zoom level
* Create Timers on a Camera
* Voice Chat
* View a Map of other users location
* Tap the “Remote” preview to transfer Videos & Photos
App Camera Roll Features (Remote and Camera):
* Multiple Selection Support
* Trim Videos
* Playback Videos
* Aviary photo editing/filter library
* Upload, Mail and Save multiple Videos & Photos at once
* Reorder Videos & Photos
* Edit upload locations with a Google map
* Add Videos & Photos from your device’s camera roll
* Swipe through full screen view of Videos & Photos
* Compatible with iPad
* iOS 5.0 or higher
* 7.1 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
BlueCam Free for iPad is available for free worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Mother Tucker: http://www.mothertuckerllc.com BlueCam Free for iPad 1.0: http://www.mothertuckerllc.com/bluecamipad/bluecamipad.html
Download from iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bluecam-free-for-ipad/id524177599
YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adGPCnex4jQ
Located in Austin, TX, Mother Tucker, LLC was founded in 2009 by Raymond Perez and Nicole Tucker Perez. Mother Tucker, LLC develops software for iOS devices including many that were featured by Apple. Copyright (C) 2012 Mother Tucker, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.