Canon EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Update 1.1.2
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".
The Luminar Creative Bundle includes a mega preset pack, overlays, an eBook and more all for free. Plus, Luminar also now offers free and premium preset packs. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Canon has posted a firmware update for its EOS 5D Mark III digital SLR camera. According to the company, Version 1.1.2 incorporates the following improvements and fixes.
1. Supports a new accessory, GPS receiver GP-E2.
2. Fixes a phenomenon where a pink cast may develop over the image when the shutter is completely pressed with the camera’s power turned off (by the auto power off setting).
3. Fixes a phenomenon where the camera operation stops after one shot when shooting in High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode.
4. Fixes a phenomenon where the Shooting Date/Time in the EXIF data of the image shows a later time than the actual shooting time.
5. Fixes the time zone for the Samoa Islands.
6. Corrects errors in the Finnish menu screen. (Products for the Japanese market do not display the Finnish menu.)
Website: Canon U.S.A.