Color Confidence at Focus On Imaging 2011
Updated 26/6: Luminar's "Neptune" update is out now with Accent AI, an AI photo filter!
Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Color Confidence will be exhibiting at this year’s Focus on Imaging Show in Birmingham, England. This year, Color Confidence will be focusing very clearly on delivering education, inspiration, innovation and great savings. “Each year our stand at the must-attend Focus On Imaging event gets bigger and better, and this year we have truly raised the bar in terms what visitors to our stand can expect.” Commented Geoffrey Clements, Managing Director of Color Confidence.
Color Confidence Press Release
Birmingham, UK, 28th February 2011 - Color Confidence, Europe’s leading value added distributor into the Digital Imaging market, have today announced that they will be exhibiting at Focus On Imaging 2011 between 6th - 9th March at the NEC in Birmingham on Stand C11 in Hall 9. This year, Color Confidence will be focusing very clearly on delivering education, inspiration, innovation and great savings to every visitor to their stand, making it the most rewarding and effective visit yet for photographers and imaging enthusiasts. For more information about Color Confidence’s 2011 show plans, visit http://www.ColorConfidence.com/focus.
Education & Inspiration - Free one-to-one advice from the cream of the industry
• Colour Clinic - New for the 2011 event, and a great opportunity to talk face-to-face with our technical experts, offering visitors unrivalled advice, guidance and support
• Our Colour Experts - Talk to the Color Confidence experts who offer more than 30 years experience, about any aspect of colour management or digital imaging
• ‘Introduction to Colour’ - The first 500 daily visitors to our stand will receive a free copy of ‘Introduction To Colour’, which is an invaluable resource offering advice, inspiration and guidance in a handy magazine format
Innovation - We will be showcasing brand new products that offer style, comfort & power
• The new X-Rite i1Pro Range - Next generation colour control and numerous new features
• Tecco - Take a look at the latest additions to this definitive professional inkjet paper range
• Nik Software - See the latest Capture One 6 and the full range of award-winning plug-ins in action
• Hanvon - A high quality affordable range of graphics tablets for creative professionals
• booq - A stylish range of bags, backpacks and protective skins for photographers and busy creative professionals
Savings - Exclusive Focus pricing, show only bundles and a chance to win an Apple iPad
• Take advantage of special show only discounted prices from our and our partner stands throughout the show
• Save with exclusive bundle deals
• Win an Apple iPad in our free prize draw
The Color Confidence view:
“Each year our stand at the must-attend Focus On Imaging event gets bigger and better, and this year we have truly raised the bar in terms what visitors to our stand can expect.” Commented Geoffrey Clements, Managing Director of Color Confidence “We have built our show offer around the four cornerstones of effective education, innovative products, creative inspiration and the opportunity to make real savings, as our objective is simply to ensure that visitors to our stand this year consider it their best visit yet.”
Focus On Imaging is Europe’s largest annual imaging show, you can learn more and register to attend online with a 20% saving, by visiting http://www.ColorConfidence.com/focus.