Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".
The Luminar Creative Bundle includes a mega preset pack, overlays, an eBook and more all for free. Plus, Luminar also now offers free and premium preset packs. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Corbis Images have announced a new online Portfolio that highlights the extensive inventory of its nine signature collections. The Corbis Portfolio collections feature a broad range of commercial, editorial and historical images; including studio portraits of celebrities, realistic and expressive images capturing today’s youth and their everyday experiences, conceptual photography, authentic shots showcasing people in everyday business and lifestyle situations, stock compositions in contemporary, casual and elegant settings, wildlife images, photographs showing nature’s great wonders, microscopic images and a historical photo album with more than 11 million irreplaceable images of key world events. The new online Portfolio is available at the website below.
Website: Corbis Online Portfolio
Corbis Press Release
Corbis Portfolio Collections Feature the Story Behind the Image
Depth and breadth of Corbis imagery showcased along with insights from creative professionals who captured the images
SEATTLE (September 21, 2011) – Corbis Images (http://www.corbisimages.com), a leading visual media provider for the creative community, today announced a new online Portfolio that highlights the extensive inventory of its nine signature collections that range from commercial images, to unforgettable moments in history to natural wonders and iconic celebrities.
The Corbis Portfolio collections also reveal the stories behind the images from contributors and art directors. These stories, many shared for the first time, highlight how a particular image was shot, the challenges, and the series of details required to capture the subject, preserve the mood or record that key moment in time. These behind-the-scenes stories from the eye of the photographer provide a new perspective for customers as they view and learn about the new Portfolio collections.
“Each of our nine Portfolio collections has a distinct personality and purpose and empowers the creative community to solve any story telling need,” said John Cosley, Vice President of Marketing at Corbis. “Whether it’s shooting up-close images of an African elephant or having access to the hottest entertainment events and celebrity photo shoots, our contributors and art directors do whatever it takes to capture spectacular photography.”
The Corbis Portfolio collections feature a broad range of commercial, editorial and historical images, including:
· Outline™: Candid, intimate and exclusive studio portraits of today’s most iconic celebrities.
· Blink: Realistic and expressive images capturing today’s youth and their everyday experiences.
· Crush: Conceptual photography using timeless props and backdrops.
· Ivy: Authentic shots showcasing people in everyday business and lifestyle situations.
· Fancy: Stock compositions in contemporary, casual and elegant settings.
· Terra: Up-close wildlife images captured from the most remote corners of the world.
· Encyclopedia: Microscopic subjects are beautifully magnified turning science into art.
· Latitude: Nature’s great wonders with strong conceptual dimension and aesthetic appeal.
· Bettman Archive: Historical photo album with more than 11 million irreplaceable images of key world events, social and cultural moments.
Visit the new online Portfolio http://www.corbisimages.com/portfolio to tour Corbis’ signature collections.