Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
Corel has issued an update for its AfterShot Pro software. Version 1.0.1 adds support for 20 new camera raw formats and incorporates improved highlight recovery processing, two new plug-ins, an improved plug-in SDK and support for 40-megapixel images. Available for Linux, MacOS and Windows, the update can be downloaded from the website below.
Website: Corel Patches & Updates
Corel Press Release
Corel AfterShot Pro Service Pack
* Improved Highlight Recovery processing
* Two new plugins: Equalizer, for added color correction, and Nostalgia, for black-and-white and color film simulation
* Increased the maximum supported JPEG or TIFF image size from 30 megapixels to 40 megapixels
* Improved plugin SDK to support more plugins that include features like geo-tagging
Additional Camera RAW Support for:
* Canon PowerShot G1 X
* Canon PowerShot S100
* Canon 5D Mark III
* Fuji X100
* Leica V-LUX 3
* Nikon D4
* Nikon D800
* Nikon D800e
* Panasonic GX1
* Panasonic FZ150
* Pentax K-01
* Samsung NX200
* Samsung NX100
* Samsung NX5
* Samsung NX10
* Samsung NX11
* Sony NEX-C3
* Sony A35
* Sony A57
* Olympus OM-D E-M5
* A one-pixel wide or tall image artifact that appeared through the center of some images
* Localization issues
* Instability when removing Heal/Clone layers
* Demosaicing – stability and processing time
* Fedora Linux—installation and run issues
* Output issue that prevented images from being converted to the correct color space
* No Label – fixed menu bar issue