Corel has released VideoStudio Pro X7 and VideoStudio Ultimate X7. The new version adds an updated creative library, new touch-friendly instant movie creator and 64-bit architecture, and features faster 4K support, enhanced one-step sharing, motion tracking, HTML5 authoring, a new favourite filters list and a wide variety of creative editing tools. Suggested retail pricing of VideoStudio Pro X7 is $79.99 / €69.99/ £59.99. VideoStudio Ultimate X7 is available for $99.99 / € 89.99/ £79.99
Corel Press Release
New 64-Bit Corel® VideoStudio® X7 Delivers on Users’ Top Requests
Enhanced 4K performance, touch-friendly instant movie maker, and new creative content provide superior editing experience
Ottawa, ON – March 5, 2014 - Today Corel announced the availability of VideoStudio® Pro X7 and VideoStudio® Ultimate X7. Thanks to performance gains achieved through the addition of 64-bit architecture, the updated creative library and the new touch-friendly instant movie creator, FastFlick™, X7 upholds VideoStudio’s promise to provide the fastest and easiest way to create a broad range of professional quality videos, regardless of editing proficiency.
“VideoStudio has built a reputation for innovation by bringing users of all skill levels cutting-edge tools like 4K support, motion tracking, HTML5 authoring and a wide variety of creative editing tools in one affordable package,” said Greg Wood, Senior Product Manager, Digital Media. “But first and foremost, we strive to provide a program that is fast and easy and that addresses the growing enthusiasm for video in every walk of life, from personal, to sports, to school, to business, and the best way to ensure this is to go straight to the source” added Wood. “VideoStudio X7 was developed based on our extensive customer research. The result – a uniquely powerful, intuitive, fun and relevant editor.”
The enhancements and additions seen in VideoStudio X7 originate from an in-depth study. Corel researchers drew from a wide base of VideoStudio users, learning that performance, speed and even more easy-editing tools were the enhancements users most wanted to see in X7. As a result, VideoStudio introduces the following new features:
New 64-Bit Architecture Brings Dramatic Performance Gains
The new powerful 64-bit architecture removes memory limitations, resulting in dramatic performance gains in a wide variety of scenarios. For example, benchmark testing indicates, rendering HD multitrack projects can be up to 200% faster and rendering 4K projects can be up to 800% faster.
New FastFlick Makes Creating and Sharing Videos a Snap
Creating stylish movies and slideshows is as easy as 1-2-3 with the new FastFlick instant movie maker. Users can launch the touch-friendly app independently of VideoStudio to quickly create their project of choice by simply selecting a template, adding their media, and sharing. Users can upload their videos directly to Facebook, YouTube, Flickr or Vimeo, or they can save them for further editing in VideoStudio.
Updated Content Library Helps Users Explore New Creative Possibilities
VideoStudio X7 includes fresh new templates, frames, and objects as well as two new types of media, backgrounds and color patterns, to give videos a fresh and polished look.
And for special effects enthusiasts, VideoStudio Ultimate X7 includes a powerful, updated-to-64-bit collection of advanced special effects with plug-ins from proDAD, Boris Graffiti and NewBlue, providing over $500 in additional value. With 64-bit power, effects run faster than ever before.
New and Enhanced Tools Streamline the Editing and Sharing Process
User experience was a top priority for VideoStudio X7 development, resulting in more efficient ways to make and share video projects. Key usability enhancements include:
- Enhanced! Smarter and faster 4K: The Smart Render option now works with UltraHD files resulting in rendering speeds are up to 200% faster than with X6. Users with the latest Intel chips can expect to see performance gains of 170-500% when working with 4K.
- Enhanced! One-step online sharing: VideoStudio X7 lets users share their videos online in one simple step, no need to leave the program. Users simply select a social media property, choose the settings and post.
- New! Favorite filters list: Like transitions, filters can now be added to a My Favorites list, saving users’ time when applying specific corrective filters or special effect filters.
- Enhanced! Batch conversion custom profiles: Custom profiles in Batch Convert allows users to render multiple projects or files at the same time, exactly the way they want.
- New! Intuitive profile management and customization: Custom profiles are the ideal tool to streamline workflows while still achieving great results. VideoStudio X7 makes it easy for users to create and save custom profiles to match the video properties for each of their cameras. This ensures the best results possible when rendering.
- Enhanced! Transitions for overlay tracks: By popular request, VideoStudio X7 includes a new transitions category that makes it easier for users to find transitions that work best with their overlay tracks.
Pricing and Availability
VideoStudio Pro X7 and VideoStudio Ultimate X7 are available now in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Chinese Traditional and Japanese. Suggested retail pricing of VideoStudio Pro X7 is $79.99 (USD/CAN/AUD) / €69.99/ £59.99, VideoStudio Ultimate X7 is $99.99 (USD/CAN/AUD)/ € 89.99/ £79.99. Upgrade pricing is available.
To download a free, fully-functional trial version or for more information on Corel VideoStudio X7 please visit www.videostudiopro.com
To access volume licensing for commercial and education organizations, please visitwww.corel.com/licensing