D90 Remote and D300 Remote allow you to control the Nikon D90 or Nikon D300 cameras from a PC. Developed by Breeze Systems, the D90 Remote and D300 Remote software applications also display live images on a PC screen, take a series of photos and print them out, and shoot time lapse sequences. D90 Remote and D300 Remote are available now priced at $95 each.
Breeze into Nikon Remote Capture this Christmas
18th December 2008: Breeze Systems is delighted to announce two new software applications for controlling Nikon cameras: D90 Remote and D300 Remote..
D90 Remote and D300 Remote offer Nikon professionals user friendly tools to:
* Control Nikon D90 or Nikon D300 cameras from a PC
* Display live images on a PC screen
* Autofocus and manually control focus from a PC
* Run a photobooth: take a series of photos and print them out a the touch of a button
* Enable customers to view pictures while you continue shooting
* Shoot time lapse sequences
Use the large preview image to display
* Flashing highlights to indicate over-exposed areas
* Grid overlay and crop marks assisting acurate alignment and composition
* Images in black and white
* Focus point overlay
D90 Remote and D300 Remote have been developed by Chris Breeze, who has established a worldwide reputation for digital camera software since 2001 (including DSLR Remote Pro, DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera, PSRemote, BreezeBrowser Pro and Downloader Pro). D90 Remote and D300 Remote are available from Breeze Systems’ website http://www.breezesys.com priced at US $95 each.
D90 Remote and D300 Remote run on Windows XP or Windows Vista. Beta versions of both programs are available on a 15 day free trial from Breeze Systems’ website http://www.breezesys.com Full .releases are scheduled for January 2009.