Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
DxO FilmPack v4.0.2 is now fully compatible with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. Available in two editions, Essential and Expert, DxO FilmPack v4.0.2 can be installed as a plugin for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 and 5, Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6, Photoshop Elements 10 and 11, Apple Aperture 3, and DxO Optics Pro v8.2, and as a standalone application for Mac and Windows - all with the same license. DxO FilmPack v4.0.2 is available at a discount through June 30, 2013.
DXO Press Release
DxO FilmPack 4 now fully compatible with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Special discount through June 30, 2013
June 25, 2013 – DxO Labs announces the immediate availability of DxO FilmPack v4.0.2, its celebrated film simulation and creative rendering software. This update allows DxO FilmPack 4 to interact perfectly with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.
With DxO FilmPack v4.0.2, users of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 can apply to their digital images all of the characteristic color, contrast, and grain of dozens of analog films that have made photo history.
DxO FilmPack 4 also offers numerous original looks, filters, tonings, and visual effects, all of which can be infinitely combined and customized. In addition, 65 renderings and stunning visual effects are available to allow photographers to give their images greater emotional impact and an even more unique style, whether in color or in black & white.
Available in two editions, Essential and Expert, DxO FilmPack v4.0.2 can be installed as a plugin for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 and 5, Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6, Photoshop Elements 10 and 11, Apple Aperture 3, and DxO Optics Pro v8.2, and as a standalone application for Mac and Windows — all with the same license.
Availability and prices
DxO FilmPack v4.0.2 is available in the DxO Labs online store (shop.dxo.com) and at photo resellers at a discount through June 30, 2013:
• Essential Edition : $49 instead of $79
• Expert Edition: $99 instead of $129
• Essential Edition : 49€ instead of 79€
• Expert Edition: 99€ instead of 129€
(Suggested retail price, tax included)
• Essential Edition : £39 instead of £59
• Expert Edition: £79 instead of £99
(Suggested retail prices, including VAT)
Photographers who purchased a DxO FilmPack 3 license on or after March 1, 2013 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 4. Other customers are entitled to a special discount on their upgrade directly from their client account, through June 30, 2013.
A fully-functional trial version of DxO FilmPack 4, good for one month, is available on the DxO Labs website (http://www.dxo.com/intl/photography/download).
• PC: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or AMD® equivalent.
• Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS® X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Mac Intel® processor.
• Minimum of 2 GB of RAM and 400 MB available disk space.
About DxO Labs
DxO Labs develops image processing technologies. In addition to its DxO Optics Pro, DxO ViewPoint, and DxO FilmPack products for Mac and Windows, designed for serious and demanding photographers, the company also licenses diverse solutions for the principal actors in the imaging industry:
• Embedded technologies for real-time image processing, destined for camera and cameraphone manufacturers;
• Image quality evaluation and measurement tools, destined for specific imaging industries (e.g., camera module manufacturers, sensor vendors, and processor vendors) as well as for photography journalists and photo experts.
For more information, visit DxO Labs’ website at www.dxo.com