Updated 26/6: Luminar's "Neptune" update is out now with Accent AI, an AI photo filter!
Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
DxO Labs have released DxO Optics Pro v7.2 for Mac and Windows. Today’s update adds support for four new (and not-so-new) cameras, including the Canon S100 and the Panasonic G1, G2, and GF3 models, and includes a tool that allows users to import all their projects and image processing information from DxO Optics Pro 6, and to integrate them into DxO Optics Pro 7 by merging both databases. DxO Optics Pro for Windows and Mac is available in the DxO Labs online boutique and at photo resellers at a special discount price good through 31st January:
DXO Press Release
DxO Optics Pro v7.2 supports 4 new cameras and allows importing of version 6 database
New version features greater stability.
Special 33% discount good through January 31, 2012.
January 25, 2012 - DxO Labs announces the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v7.2 for Mac and Windows. Both the Standard and Elite editions support the following additional 4 cameras:
* Canon Powershot S100
* Panasonic GF3
* Panasonic G1
* Panasonic G2
The production rate of DxO Optics Modules is accelerating, thanks to the recent optimization of its calibration processes. This means that DxO Labs is now able to provide support for new cameras more quickly, all while consolidating its modules library by adding camera models already on the market - notably compact hybrids. Since January 1st, more than 250 camera/lens combinations have been added.
This new version includes a tool that allows users to import all their projects and image processing information from DxO Optics Pro 6, and to integrate them into DxO Optics Pro 7 by merging both databases.
This DxO Optics Pro update also includes greater general stability as well as giving users the ability to crop photos in a more intuitive way.
LAST DAYS FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT
DxO Optics Pro for Windows and Mac is available in the DxO Labs online boutique (http://www.dxo.com) and at photo resellers at a special discount price good through January 31, 2012:
* DxO Optics Pro 7 Standard Edition: $ 99 instead of $ 169
* DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite Edition: $ 199 instead of $ 299
* DxO Optics Pro 7 Standard Edition: 99 € instead of 149 €
* DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite Edition: 199 € instead of 299 €
(Suggested retail prices, including VAT)
* DxO Optics Pro 7 Standard Edition: £ 89 instead of £ 135
* DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite Edition: £ 179 instead of £ 269
(Suggested retail prices, including VAT)
This update is free for all owners of DxO Optics Pro 7 as well as for photographers who acquired a license for DxO Optics Pro 6 on or after September 1, 2011. Other users can take advantage of a special discount on all upgrades from now until January 31, 2012, directly from their customer account.
A fully-functional trial version of DxO Optics Pro, good for one month, is available on the DxO Labs website (http://www.dxo.com/intl/photo/free_trial_version).
* PC: Microsoft® Windows® XP 32 bits, Windows® Vista® 32 or 64 bits, Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bits) and Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or AMD® equivalent
* Mac: Mac OS® X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS® X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS® X 10.7 Lion and Intel Mac® processor
* 3 GB RAM minimum and 400 MB available disk space
About DxO Labs
DxO Labs offers products and solutions that provide excellence in digital imaging. In addition to its DxO Optics Pro and DxO FilmPack products for Mac and Windows, aimed at serious and demanding photographers, the company also licenses patented intellectual property serving the entire digital imaging chain:
* Embedded software and silicon architectures for real-time still and video image processing for consumer electronics OEM/ODM (such as digital camera and camera phone vendors);
* Image quality evaluation and measurement tools for imaging component suppliers (camera module manufacturers, sensor vendors, and processor vendors) as well as for photography journalists and imaging experts.
For more information, visit DxO Labs’ website at http://www.dxo.com.