Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".
The Luminar Creative Bundle includes a mega preset pack, overlays, an eBook and more all for free. Plus, Luminar also now offers free and premium preset packs. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
DxO Optics Pro v7.2.3 offers support for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and for the Pentax K-01. 70 DxO Optics Modules for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and 26 Modules for the Pentax K-01 have been added.
DxO Labs Press Release
DxO Optics Pro v7.2.3 supports the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
70 lenses already calibrated for this camera!
May 2, 2012 - DxO Labs announces the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v7.2.3 for Mac and Windows, its image processing software of reference for all serious photographers. This update allows DxO Optics Pro to offer support for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and for the Pentax K-01, the latest in the Pentax hybrid camera lineup.
AN EXCLUSIVE CALIBRATION PROCESS
DxO Optics Pro v7.2.3 has already integrated 70 DxO Optics Modules for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and 26 Modules for the Pentax K-01.
DxO Optics Modules are developed through a calibration process exclusive to DxO Labs, based on careful analysis of each camera and lens combination under different shooting conditions. This means that DxO Optics Pro automatically applies optical corrections for such problems as distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and lack of sharpness in a way that is perfectly adapted to each user’s equipment.
Camera and lens performance analyses are available on DxOMark, the reference site for image quality measurements. The Canon EOS 5D Mark III has achieved the best score among all Canon digital cameras (more information about this camera here.)
AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
The Standard and Elite editions of DxO Optics Pro for Mac and Windows are available for purchase in DxO Labs’ online store (http://www.dxo.com) and at photo resellers, at the following prices:
• DxO Optics Pro 7 Standard Edition: $ 169
• DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite Edition: $ 299
• DxO Optics Pro 7 Standard Edition: 149 €
• DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite Edition: 299 €
(Suggested retail prices, including VAT)
• DxO Optics Pro 7 Standard Edition: £135
• DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite Edition: £ 269
(Suggested retail prices, including VAT)
This upgrade is free for all owners of DxO Optics Pro 7, as well as for photographers who acquired a license for DxO Optics Pro 6 after September 1, 2011.
A fully-functional trial version of DxO Optics Pro v7.2.3, good for one month, is available on the DxO Labs website (http://www.dxo.com/intl/photo/free_trial_version).
• PC: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 (32 bits), Windows® Vista® (32 or 64 bits), Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bits) and Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon 64 X2 processor
• Mac: Mac OS® X 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS® X 10.7 Lion and Intel Mac® processor
• 3 GB RAM minimum and 400 MB available disk space
About DxO Labs
DxO Labs develops image processing technologies. In addition to its DxO Optics Pro and DxO FilmPack products for Mac and Windows, designed for serious and demanding photographers, the company also licenses diverse solutions for the principal actors in the imaging industry:
• Embedded technologies for real-time image processing, destined for camera and cameraphone manufacturers;
• Image quality evaluation and measurement tools, destined for specific imaging industries (e.g., camera module manufacturers, sensor vendors, and processor vendors) as well as for photography journalists and photo experts.
For more information, visit DxO Labs’ website at http://www.dxo.com.
DxO is a registered trademark of DxO Labs. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. DxO Labs disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.