Epson America has added a new "Small-in-One" device to its Expression line. This compact, sub-$100 Small-in-One allows mobile printing over Wi-Fi and uses instant-dry DURABrite Ultra pigment inks for smudge, fade and water resistant output. In addition to printing, the device also supports one-touch copying and scanning at up to 2400ppi. The Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One will be available later this month, priced at $99.99.
Epson Press Release
New Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Offers Powerful Performance with Complete Wireless Solutions
Small-in-One delivers high image quality and performance with versatile wireless capabilities, brilliant photos, and easy printing from popular mobile devices
June 11, 2013
LONG BEACH, Calif. – June 11, 2013 – Epson America, Inc. introduced today a new addition to its Expression® line – the feature-rich Epson® Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One® for families and students. Designed as a complete wireless solution, the compact, sub-$100* Small-in-One delivers the ultimate convenience with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n1, Wi-Fi Direct™ and Epson Connect™ for mobile printing from an iPad®, iPhone®, or Android tablet or smartphone.2
“The Epson Expression XP-410 packs powerful performance into an efficient, affordable design, making it ideal for families and students with limited space,” said Stacey Tieu, product manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. “With comprehensive wireless capabilities, the Expression XP-410 allows users to share the printer with multiple users, print from smartphones and tablets literally anywhere in the world, and connect without a router through Wi-Fi Direct.”
Boasting a small footprint without compromising quality and performance, the Expression XP-410 offers an abundant feature-set at an affordable price. Its intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel provide simple set-up and navigation. The Expression XP-410 also offers easy PC-free photo editing using built-in card slots. Plus, enjoy exceptional creativity with time-saving, bonus templates for printing lined school paper, graph paper, calendar pages, and custom note paper with personal photos, all without a computer. In addition, Epson’s instant-drying DURABrite® Ultra ink and individual cartridges deliver crisp, sharp documents and brilliant photos for unique, everyday projects.
Additional Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Features and Benefits:
- Epson Connect Mobile Printing Solutions: allows users to easily print and scan documents, emails, photos, web pages, and more from anywhere with Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint™ mobile app, and Epson Remote Print
- One-Touch Scanning and Copying: high-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi and standalone color or black-and-white copying
- Superior Image Enhancement Tools: one-click red-eye removal, restoration of old, faded or discolored photos, and automatic correction of over- or under-exposed images
- BorderFree® Photos and Custom Layouts: prints borderless photos in popular sizes and offers customized layout options, including two-up, four-up or eight-up on a page
- Personalized Projects: templates for wide- or narrow-rule notebook paper, graph paper, lined or unlined note paper with a personal background photo, or calendar pages
- Durable Prints: instant-dry DURABrite Ultra pigment inks produce smudge, fade and water resistant output3
- Smart Value: individual ink cartridges to replace only the color needed, as well as standard and high-capacity (XL) black and color ink cartridges accommodate various printing needs
- Eco-Friendly: ENERGY STAR® qualified, RoHS compliant, designed to be recycled4, and saves up to 50 percent paper supply with manual, two-sided printing5
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One ($99.99*) will be available in June through major retailer stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, http://www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit http://www.epson.com.
Epson is a global innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and printing systems, 3LCD projectors and industrial robots to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 68,000 employees in 96 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: http://www.Epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and (http://twitter.com/EpsonEducation) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
1 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used.
2 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. See http://www.epson.com/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps.
3 Water resistance on Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Premium Luster Photo Paper, and Photo Paper, when using genuine Epson inks.
4 See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at http://www.epson.com/recycle.
5Some applications and/or functions may not be supported under Mac OS® X.
*Estimated street price