Fotospeed has announced a new panoramic-format inkjet photo paper. Featuring an aspect ratio of nearly 3:1, the new Fotospeed Panoramic Inkjet paper measures 594x210mm and comes in six finishes including three photo-quality ones, the PF Gloss 270, the PF Lustre 270 and the Photo Smooth Pearl 290. Because of its 210mm width, the new media can be used with most A4 photo printers.
Fotospeed Press Release
Fotospeed Panoramic Inkjet Media
Panoramic format inkjet media NEW from Fotospeed.
With a dimension of 210mm x 594mm the user can feed this paper through almost any inkjet printer from A4 and upwards. For the first time Fotospeed offers users the chance to print panoramic images with a near 3:1 ratio without the need for a roll of paper.
Fotospeed’s Panoramic range comes in 6 finishes (3 Art papers and 3 Photo Quality papers)
Art Papers – Smooth Cotton 300, Platinum Etching 285 (NEW paper), Platinum Baryta 300,
Photo Quality Papers – PF Gloss 270, PF Lustre 270, Photo Smooth Pearl 290 (NEW paper)
Photoshop templates are available for customers to download from the Fotospeed website (http://www.fotospeed.com) in order to help place their images when printing.
Key features and benefits
· Near 3:1 ratio without the need of a roll
· Available in 6 papers which match our 6 most popular finishes
· Photoshop templates available to download
· The papers can be printed on most printers sized A4 and larger. Call Fotospeed to check printer compatibility.
· Test packs are available with 4 sheets of each paper for £29.99 inc vat
· Test Pack also includes A4 sheets for bespoke profiling
· Generic profiles available on-line
· Bespoke profiles available FREE OF CHARGE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org