Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
Fotospeed have announced that Foto Fest, their celebration of photography and printing, is back for its second year. Taking place on 10th September at the University of Bath’s state of the arts venue, The Edge, Foto Fest 2017 gives attendees a chance to hear from four world-renowned photographers on everything from landscape photography to capturing portraits, choosing hardware to getting perfect prints. Speakers include Martin Hartley, one of the world’s leading expedition and adventure travel photographers; Paul Sanders, landscape photographer and former Picture Editor at The Times; Ben Hall, award-winning wildlife photographer; and panoramic photography specialist Colin Prior. To buy your tickets for Foto Fest 2017, visit the website below.
Website: Fotospeed Foto Fest
Fotospeed Press Release
Be inspired by world-renowned photographers at Fotospeed’s Foto Fest 2017
Hear from influential photographers and leading photographic brands at Foto Fest on 10th of September at the University of Bath
Corsham, UK, 15th June 2017 – Fotospeed, the UK’s premier photographic paper brand, are proud to announce that Foto Fest, their celebration of photography and printing, is back for its second year.
Join four leading photographers and learn more about the stories behind their most famous shots – from the challenges of photographing in extreme weathers and locations, to their unique approaches to photography. Plus, get exclusive deals on products from leading photography brands such as Kaiser, Canon, and Lee Filters.
- Where is it?: The University of Bath’s state of the arts venue, The Edge
- When is it?: 10th September 2017
- What time?: 9.15am – 5.15pm
- How much are tickets?: £45
- Anything else?: Free tea and coffee is included and free parking is available all day at the venue
For more information and to register for Foto Fest 2017, go to www.fotospeed.com/fotofest
Hear from four world-renowned photographers at Fotospeed Talks
Your chance to hear from four world-renowned photographers on everything from landscape photography to capturing portraits, choosing hardware to getting perfect prints. Plus, find out more about their work and ask your burning questions in our live Q&A session led by The Togcast’s Sam Gregory. Speakers include:
· Martin Hartley, one of the world’s leading expedition and adventure travel photographers, who has documented some of the most inaccessible places on earth and is one of the only professional photographers to have crossed the Arctic Ocean on foot. Armed with a preference for extreme conditions, an artistic eye, and a strong technical knowledge, hear about Martin’s quest to photograph the Arctic Ocean in ‘Photographing the Frozen Ocean’.
· Paul Sanders, landscape photographer and former Picture Editor at The Times, whose work is inspired by the greats of the art world. In his talk, ‘Time, Space, and Connection’, you’ll hear about Paul’s unique and personal approach to photography and printing.
· Ben Hall, award-winning wildlife photographer, whose stunning images have earned him 20 awards in the British Wildlife Photography Awards. Join Ben for ‘Moments in Nature’, to hear about the stories and techniques behind some of his best-selling images.
· Colin Prior, prolific author, landscape photographer, and panoramic specialist. Born in Glasgow, his proximity to the Scottish Highlands shaped his passion for the outdoors and photography and he has since documented his remarkable travels around the world in images and the written word. Join Colin for his talk, ‘The Living Mountain’, to hear about his four-year project, which explores his own personal relationship with mountains.
Get exclusive deals and expert advice at the Foto Fest Market Place
An opportunity to get your hands on the latest gear and talk to industry specialists, Market Place brings together a range of notable brands to give you exclusive festival deals and get expert help and advice. Entry to Market Place is free and the brands featured include:
Toby Herlinger, Sales and Marketing Director at Fotospeed, said “We’re delighted to announce that Foto Fest is back for its second year after the success of Foto Fest 2016. This year’s festival features talks from some of the most celebrated photographers around. We’re very excited to have them on board and can’t wait to welcome the public to Foto Fest 2017.”
- The Edge, University of Bath,
- Claverton Down,
- Bath, BA2 7AY
- Date: 10th September 2017
- Time: 9.15am – 5.15pm
- Tickets: £45
To buy your tickets for Foto Fest 2017, go to www.fotospeed.com/fotofest