Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
Digisky is the new compact high-precision exposure meter in the Gossen range of products for flash light and ambient light. It is the world’s first exposure meter equipped with a colour graphic display, which allows all values to be read clearly and easily. Another integral part of the Digisky’s design is a ring controller, which lets users select various functions in a simple and straightforward manner. Moreover, the Gossen Digisky has a built-in remote radio trigger compatible with Elinchrom’s SkyPort technology. A rotating, retractable diffuser allows easy switch-over between flat & spherical 180° measurements. The suggested retail price is £399.99.
The super-flat, high-precision exposure meter from Gossen - lightweight and easy to operate
DIGISKY is the new compact high-precision exposure meter in the GOSSEN range of products for flash light and ambient light. It is the world’s first exposure meter equipped with a colour graphic display and has been specifically developed to meet the requirements of today’s professional and enthusiastic amateur photographers who demand high-tech details, design and handling. DIGISKY is suitable for the precise measurement of flash and ambient light, for use in studios and outdoor locations.
DIGISKY is equipped with a ring controller through which all functions may be selected very easily. Even functions for special tasks may be set individually by means of three pre-settings, which may be chosen according to the photographer’s requirements. All measuring values may be indicated in full, ½ or 1/3 f-stops.
The DIGISKY has a built-in remote radio trigger, a TFT-LCD Colour Graphic display - even in dark ambience all measuring values may be read clearly. It also features a well-arranged menu structure with all information at a glance. Comfortable triggering of your studio lighting - up to 4 groups may be selected and triggered on 8 different radio frequencies, and individual configuration - up to three profiles may be programmed and selected.
• Large, bright TFT-LCD graphics display - all values can be read clearly and easily.
• Intuitive menu structure - all information can be seen at a glance.
• Measuring values can be indicated in full, 1/2 or 1/3 f-stops.
• Rotating, retractable diffuser allows switch-over between flat & spherical 180° measurements.
• Efficient workflow via easy-to-use, one-handed operating concept.
• Ring-Controller permits quick selection of all measuring functions in the menu. Functions for special tasks can be customised using three user-defined profiles.
• Integrated Radio Control – compatible with Elinchrom SkyPort triggering for studio lighting already included (more to follow) - up to 4 groups may be selected and triggered on 8 different frequencies.
• Battery charging & firmware updates via USB
• Compact dimensions, approx 139x66x15mm.
• Suggested Retail Price: £399.99 inc VAT
For further details please contact Intro2020 on 01628 674411 or visit our web site at http://www.intro2020.co.uk