HP 101 Blue Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge Introduced
HP 103 Blue Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge is announced by HP today. The HP 103 cartridge offers an e xtended blue gamut for enhanced landscape photos of water and sky and is designed to work with the new Photosmart 8750 printer. The HP 103 Blue Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge has an estimated U.S. street price of $24.99 and will be available for purchase in April 2005 in North America.
HP Press Release
HP 101 Blue Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge with HP Vivera Inks
Get gallery-quality prints that resist fading for generations(1) with the new HP 101 Blue Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge with Vivera Inks. Contributing to HP’s new nine-ink printing system in the HP Photosmart 8750 Professional Photo Printer, the new cartridge provides light cyan, light magenta and a new blue HP Vivera Ink. Outdoor photography enthusiasts will be especially impressed by the accuracy of the vivid blues in landscapes, seascapes and sports photos.
Key Features and Benefits
• Extended blue gamut for enhanced landscape photos of water and sky.
• HP Vivera Inks offer a wide range of color shades to print details in shadow areas, tone and texture that stand out in gallery-quality photos.
• HP Vivera Inks are specially formulated to provide photos with the best combination of image quality and fade resistance.(1)
• Smart printing technology ensures color consistency between cartridge changes and in every photo.(2)
• Shop for replacement cartridges with alerts that inform users when ink levels are low.(2)
• Recycle for free through convenient HP Planet Partners program, simply use the preaddressed, postage paid return kit provided.(3)
• Compatibility: HP Photosmart 8750 Professional Photo Printer
• Photo yield: 340, 4 x 6-inch color photos(4)
Pricing and Availability
Estimated U.S. street price of $24.99(5)
Expected to be available for purchase April 2005 in North America.
(1) Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research light fade testing under glass using HP Vivera Inks on HP Premium Plus Photo Papers on similar systems (as of January 2005). For more information on additional testing factors, see http://www.hp.com/go/premiumplusphoto and http://www.wilhelm-research.com.
(2) Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
(3) HP inkjet print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 30 countries in Asia, Europe and North America through the HP Planet Partners program.
(4) 4 x 6-inch color photos in nine-ink mode; actual results may vary.
(5) Actual price may vary.
Microsoft, Windows and Windows NT are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Intel, Pentium and Celeron are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
© 2005 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change
without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements
accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional
warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.