Innovations from Philips Monitors at IFA
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
MMD, a leading technology company and brand licence partner for Philips Monitors, have unveiled the innovations they plan to showcase at IFA 2014 in Berlin. These include the brand-new SoftBlue light display with anti-blue light technology - which eliminates emissions of blue light at harmful wavelengths, helping to mitigate the negative impact on eyes and improve well-being, but without compromising colour and image quality - and G-SYNC at 144 Hz, a new 21:9 Panoramic Ultra Wide Screen which delivers a resolution of 3440x1440 pixels, a new 27-inch display with Adobe RGB colur space coverage, as well as a range of Smart All-in-One touch displays. The IFA show will run from 5-10 September. The Philips stand will be located in Hall 22.
Philips Prsss Release
Well-being to Wow Factor
Innovations from Philips Monitors at IFA 2014
With innovations including the brand-new SoftBlue light display with anti-blue light technology, and high-res gaming with G-SYNC at 144 Hz, this exciting line-up maps key trends driving the industry right now.
When planning your tour of IFA in Berlin from 5 to 10 September, be sure not to miss the Philips stand in Hall 22, where MMD will present displays with a consistent focus on high resolution, superior image quality and usability. It’s a one-stop encounter with important trends currently shaping the industry – such as health and well-being, ever-sharper resolution, immersive gaming and design elegance.
• Anyone who clocks up hours of screentime will appreciate the brand-new SoftBlue Light display: with its innovative anti-blue light technology, the display eliminates emissions of blue light at harmful wavelengths, helping to mitigate the negative impact on eyes and improve well-being, but without compromising colour and image quality.
• Superior resolution is provided by the new 21:9 Panoramic Ultra Wide Screen, which delivers a resolution of 3440 x 1440 for heavy-duty multitasking and data applications, and the UltraClear 4K UHD, which delivers unrivaled sharpness and brilliance with four times the detail and resolution of standard displays. In addition, with users showing an increased appetite for screen space, MDD will also exhibit 32-inch and40-inch displays.
• Designed with graphics professionals in mind, a new 27-inch display with Adobe SRGB technology will also make a showing. This feature ensures colour consistency across every application and simplifies workflows.
• For a gaming experience with wow factor, MMD will present its first144 Hz gaming monitor with NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ technology, which syncs screen refresh with the output of the computer graphic card to reduce tearing and stuttering. Also on show will be the Ambiglowtechnology: Ambiglow lights the wall behind the screen, enlarging the gaming experience past the boundaries of the screen.
• Style matters: the iconic Moda 2 design, with glossy white or black finish, complements any interior.
• Smart All-in-One touch displays will be available to try out – bringing the Android world to larger screens, these standalone multimedia systems can be used to run exciting Android apps.
We hope you’ll find the time to join us at the show, and see how the new displays perform. You can find MMD at the Philips stand in Hall 22. If you would like to find out more, Stefan Sommer, Director Marketing & Business Management EMEA & CIS, will be available for personal meetings. Please let us know if you would like to arrange a meeting at IFA 2014.