Updated 26/6: Luminar "Neptune" is out now with Accent AI, an AI photo filter!
Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
iWatermark Pro is the first Pro version of iWatermark for Windows. A specialised tool to watermark photographs, iWatermark Pro works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto and Aperture; offers batch/sequential processing; supports multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPUs; allows users to add, remove and edit metadata; and much more. iWatermark Pro for Windows is available for $30.
New iWatermark Pro
Stand Alone Watermarking App Also Works From Inside iPhoto to Secure and Protect Your Photos.
Princeville, HI - Plum Amazing, LLC. announced the availability of iWatermark Pro for Windows which is the first Pro version of iWatermark for Windows. We made this product for photographers using the most advanced color and photographic technologies said Julian Miller, Founder and CEO of Plum Amazing.
iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular multi-platform professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
iWatermark is a specialized tool to watermark photographs. Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop. iWatermark is designed exclusively for watermarking by a photographer for photographers.
* Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers.
* Batch processing or sequential.
* Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
* Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks.
* Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
* Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks.
* Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks.
* Export watermarks and use in iWatermark Pro version for Macintosh.
* Fast 32/64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU's.
* User selectable color profiles.
* Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
* Great Manual and support.
* Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more.
* Continually updated and improved.
* Much more...
* Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation
* Photos can go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
* Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images
* Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks
* Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
* Avoid conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
* Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
Digitally sign your work/photos/graphic/artwork with iWatermark, reclaim your intellectual property and maintain the recognition you deserve. iWatermark Pro for Windows empowers photographers to easily protect their photos online or offline.