Kodak SL25, SL10 and SL5 Smart Lens Camera Hands-on Photos

March 20, 2014 | Mark Goldstein | Accessories, Camera Phones, Compact System Camera | 6 Comments |

Want to see exactly what the new Kodak PixPro SL25, SL10 and SL5 smart lens cameras look like in the flesh?

Check out our extensive hands-on gallery of photos of the Kodak PixPro SL25, SL10 and SL5 smart lens cameras.

A gallery of 31 hands-on photos of the new Kodak PixPro SL25, SL10 and SL5 smart lens cameras.

Image Gallery

Click on a thumbnail to see the full version.

#1 Sergio

The Sony cameras for the smartphone are absolutely unsuccessful. Why Kodak believes it would be with them different?No one needs it No one wants a big lens to carry the then laboriously to couple to the smartphone before he can take a picture.

7:51 pm - Thursday, March 20, 2014

#2 Gridbald

Sergio, SOME people might want an accessory lens that will provide the zoom the smartphones lack, especially these Pixpro models which are likely to be considerably cheaper than the Sony ones.

11:03 pm - Thursday, March 20, 2014

#3 Shamael

The main point is what the price is. Those models shown here are Vivitar modules, Kodak branded.

7:15 am - Saturday, March 22, 2014

#4 Jorge Villalba

I just don't see it practical.

8:06 pm - Sunday, March 23, 2014

#5 Pike

I have proofed the Kodak lenses. What a very good Gadget for all Smartphone Users who want shot pics in professional quality. Absolut successfull!!!

Sergio, no one tell you you have to change your camera obscura. ;-)

11:03 am - Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#6 jon

Just yesterday I was thinking about how there should be better lenses for smartphones. I am sure there is a demand, but the Kodak SL's look too big, clumsy and expensive. I would sooner have a standalone camera with a simple wireless link to a phone app, then I can use it however I want, with phone or standalone.

For $50 I would give one of these lenses a try, but expecting it to be at the back of the drawer in no time. Flawed product.

5:58 am - Sunday, July 27, 2014