Issue 38 of Landscape Photography Magazine is now available to download. This edition includes a test of the Sony A7R compact system camera, a guide to microphotography, a portfolio of images by Jens Inge Ringstad & Bjorn-Erik Thorud, a beginner's guide to exposure, an article on photographing wildflowers in Texas, and much more. Do note that the full contents of Landscape Photography Magazine are available to subscribers only.
Landscape Photography Magazine Press Release
Issue 38 of Landscape Photography Magazine is out now.
Published every month, LPM and its accompanying website has over 450,000 unique visitors in more than 195 countries, making it a truly international photography magazine for the digital age. Packed with refreshing content, exciting features and stunning imagery from around the world - all provided by innovative professionals who share one passion - that of landscape photography. It makes no difference if you are using a large format or a compact camera, LPM welcomes everyone the same way. We are here to promote, educate, inspire; this is what we do, this is who we are.
Besides our regular columns from our inspirational photographers and authors, this is what else we have in store for you this month:
- An Island Dream (New Feature)
- A Guide To Microphotography
- Beginners’ Guide to Exposure
- Capture the Moment by Adam Burton (New Feature)
- Featured Artist - Beata Moore
- Gear Test: Sony A7r (Free Article)
- Global Arctic Awards Stunning Imagery
- Photographing Wildflowers in Texas by Sue Bishop
- Photo Workshop Diaries (New Feature)
- Portfolio: Jens Inge Ringstad & Bjorn-Erik Thorud
- Retro Look Cameras
Note that the full contents of Landscape Photography Magazine are available to subscribers only.