Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
LockCircle has announced the LockPort A7 and LockPort GH4 accessories for the Sony A7S and Panasonic Lumix GH4 compact system cameras. Developed to help avoid damaging the cameras' miniHDMI connection ports, the LockPort A7 and LockPort GH4 allow you to use stronger standard HDMI cables and feature a solid ultra-low base clamp which fits every plate, head, sliding plate and support out there. Both products will be available in "survival kits" (with spare parts) at the website below.
Lockcircle Press Release
LockPort A7 and LockPort GH4 by LockCircle
After the worldwide success of the LockPort Series for Canon 5D / 7D / Nikon D800 and Blackmagic Pocket, LockCircle is announcing the new professional LockPort A7 for the powerful Sony A7S and LockPort GH4 for the popular Lumix GH4!
The LockPort A7 and GH4 protects definitely the fragile output on your camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp and a smart micro to full-size HDMI adapter.
The LockPort camera plate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there.
Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort A7 and GH4 safely secures a 90° REAR micro HDMI to full-size HDMI adapter, protecting forever the “expensive to repair” micro HDMI port on your expensive 4K cameras.
The adapter has gold plated contacts and the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables, you can purchase everywhere!
Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground.
LockPort A7 and LockPort GH4 highlights
- Works with Sony A7 Series and Panasonic Lumix GH4 cameras.
- Saves the “expensive to repair” micro HDMI port on your 4K cameras.
- Full-Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables.
- Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loss!
- 90° REAR output.
- No loss of video signal anymore! The full-size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilites.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Rock solid ultra-low base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there using the original camera screws.
- Incredible lightweight design and CNC machined manufacturing.
- Better cable layout on your rig set-up.
- Ready in a few seconds.
- Survival Kit with spare parts available online.