Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for purchase with special launch pricing. (Existing Macphun customers get a further discount.)
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Lowepro has released the Photo Sport Pro 30L AW backpack for photographers who need a fully featured pack designed to protect camera equipment, but also ticks the boxes for comfort and style. A removeable ‘Ultra Cinch’ camera chamber means photographers can access their gear from the side of the backpack, fitting up to a Pro DSLR with grip with a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached. The top-loading compartment has plenty of room for jackets, hats, maps and other outdoor accessories, while a built-in all-weather cover provides a high degree of protection from the elements. Available now, the Lowepro Photo Sport Pro 30L AW carries a guide retail price of £163.
Lowepro Press Release
Outdoor Pro Photographers: Lowepro’s got it in the bag!
We all know it’s a challenge – DSLR cameras and pro lenses can be a heavy combination to carry when you’re in the great outdoors - but with the new Lowepro Photo Sport Pro 30L AW backpack, you can take strain out of carrying your kit on the move.
Whether you’re off walking, trekking, shooting adventure sports or simply enjoying the landscape, this new backpack is ideal for those who need a fully featured pack designed to protect camera equipment, but also ticks the boxes for comfort, style and even hydration.
The Photo Sport 30L AW is constructed from lightweight, resilient and high performing 210D triple rip-stop nylon with PU coating for long lasting durability. A trampoline style air-flow suspension system with breathable mesh, offers the outdoor photographer a comfortable carrying solution for a heavy load – keeping the pack away from your back to allow both comfort and ventilation.
Flexibility and capacity are the key attributes of this technical pack:
- A removeable ‘Ultra Cinch’ camera chamber means photographers can access their gear from the side of the backpack, fitting up to a Pro DSLR with grip with a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached
- This chamber can be tightened for a secure, bounce-free load while wearing – but also removed completely – transforming the Photo Sport Pro into a roomy daypack
- The top-loading compartment has plenty of room for jackets, hats, maps and other outdoor accessories – with multiple compartments within the pack, stash pockets on the waist-belt and a big ‘stow’ pocket on the front
- A hydration ready side pocket is roomy enough to hold a 2 litre reservoir (not included) and attachment points allow for trekking poles, ice axe to be attached to the front of the pack
- And for our glorious weather – home or away – there’s Lowepro’s patented, built in All Weather Cover to provide additional protection from the elements
An adjustable harness system also allows for a fully customised fit to ensure comfort on the trails all day long.
The Lowepro Photo Sport Pro 30L AW will hold:
Pro DSLR with grip, with attached lens – up to 70-200 f2.8
Battery charger, filters, flash and other accessories
2 litre hydration pack (not included)
Attachments for 2 trekking poles or ice axe
The Lowepro Photo Sport Pro 30L AW is AVAILABLE NOW – with a guide retail price of £163.
Available in Slate Grey the new backpack will be available to purchase from a range of retailers, including Wilkinson Cameras, Park Cameras and Warehouse Express.