New Pentax Colours Available on Walmart.com
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
In the U.S.A., Pentax K-r digital SLR camera will soon be available in limited edition colours including pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, navy, metallic brown, gold and silver. Exclusive to walmart.com, each new colour kit will ship with an 18-55mm lens.
Pentax Press Release
NEW PENTAX K-r COLORS AVAILABLE ON WALMART.COM
Denver, CO. (November 12, 2011)...If you dream of owning a PENTAX K-r digital SLR in a color that stands out in a crowd, your wait is over! PENTAX RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION just announced the K-r digital SLR soon will be available exclusively on http://www.walmart.com in limited edition colors including pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, navy, metallic brown, gold and silver. Each new color kit will ship with an 18-55mm lens and an array of advanced features.
The compact and lightweight PENTAX K-r offers photographic performance that challenges higher class DSLR models:
• High quality 12.4 megapixel CMOS sensor with high color accuracy and low noise.
• Large 3 inch, 921,000 dot LCD with Live View.
• Powerful automatic shooting modes, such as Auto Picture mode and various scene modes.
• Fast 6 FPS framerate.
• Highly responsive and accurate 11 point SAFOX IX autofocus.
• High sensitivity 100-25600 ISO range with improved noise performance.
• Li-Ion and AA battery compatibility (AA batteries can be used via optional adapter).
• Widescreen HD 720p video at 25 FPS using any PENTAX lens.
• A maximum 1/6000 second shutter speed.
• A viewfinder focus point indicator.
• Improved in-camera HDR image capture.
• A wide range of in-camera image processing and special effects filters.
All specialty PENTAX K-r body colors will be available exclusively at http://www.walmart.com
PENTAX is a leader in the production of a variety of adventure ready digital cameras including weather-resistant digital SLRs and stylish, compact, waterproof cameras, as well as lenses, flash units, binoculars, scopes, and eyepieces. For more than 90 years, PENTAX has developed durable, reliable products that meet the needs of adventurous consumers and businesses. With new headquarters in Denver, Colorado, PENTAX RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION is a subsidiary of PENTAX RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. effective October 1, 2011. Additional details may be found here: http://www.pentaximaging.com/news