Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
The Nikon Coolpix L320 is a new super-zoom camera with a 26x lens. The L320 also offers a 16-megapixel CCD image sensor, 720p movie recording, four different automatic anti-blur functions, and is powered by convenient AA batteries. The Nikon L320 goes on sale in the UK on 21st March 2013 for £199.99 / €239.00.
Nikon UK Press Release
Nikon’s new super-zoom COOLPIX L320
RRP: £199.99 / €239.00
Sales start date: 21st March 2013
London, UK, 5th March 2013 – Nikon today announces a 16-megapixel COOLPIX L320, a new super-zoom compact camera that allows you to get closer to the action than ever, thanks to a 26x extreme wide-angle optical zoom lens.
James Loader, Product Manager for Consumer Products at Nikon UK. “The COOLPIX L320 is an easy to use, versatile camera that allows you to capture special moments; from family scenes to action shots. Creative photographers will enjoy shooting still images and video, and the AA batteries make this camera ideal for travelling.”
Affordable performance that is built for life: the COOLPIX L320
With a super-zoom lens and 720p movie recording, the COOLPIX L320 offers great technology that is easy-to-use to make sure memorable moments are reliably captured. Easy Auto mode optimises all settings according to the light you are in, making shooting effortless.
The NIKKOR 26x extreme wide-angle optical zoom lens with 22.5–585mm range will cover everything from sweeping vistas to distant action. Meanwhile, a 16-megapixel CCD image sensor and four different automatic anti-blur functions, along with Lens shift VR (vibration reduction) counters the effects of camera shake ensuring sharp images every time.
All this is powered by convenient AA batteries so you don’t have to worry about running out of power– whether you’re at home or travelling abroad.
The COOLPIX L320 comes in black.
• High-power NIKKOR 26x zoom lens (22.5–585mm): with extreme wide-angle to super-telephoto coverage. From sweeping vistas to distant action, enjoy the freedom to capture it all.
• Easy operation: enjoy effortless shooting with easy-to-reach control buttons and Easy Auto mode, which optimizes all settings according to the light in which you are shooting.
• 16 MP CCD image sensor: designed to capture outstandingly detailed images, make creative image crops and produce superb poster-size enlargements.
• Crisp HD video recording: a dedicated movie-record button makes it easy to begin recording.
• 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) 230k-dot LCD screen: whether you shoot in bright sunlight or in low light, the large, high-resolution LCD monitor with wide viewing angle and anti-reflective coating offers clear shooting and playback.
• Anti-blur technology: Lens-shift VR (vibration reduction) counters the effects of camera shake; High ISO (up to 1600) light sensitivity for sharper images in low light; Motion detection compensates for camera and subject movement; and Best shot selector (BSS) selects the sharpest of up to ten sequential shots.
• Smart portrait system: snap perfect portraits every time. Smile timer takes the shot when your subject smiles; Blink proof alerts you when someone’s eyes were closed; Skin softening adjusts uneven skin tones for smoother-looking skin; and Red-eye Fix corrects false eye colour due to the flash.
• 18 scene modes: automatically optimize the camera settings for popular photographic styles, effects and locations. Achieve great shots by simply selecting the mode that matches your situation.
• AA-size batteries: powered by four AA-size batteries, readily available across the world.
• EXPEED C2 image processing system: provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality.
• Wireless transfer: compatible with Eye-Fi X2 (or later) cards. Transmit your digital photos (in JPEG format) directly to your smart device or personal computer and take advantage of Nikon’s online photo sharing service, Nikon Image Space.
Click on a thumbnail to see the full version.