Nikon D4 Hands-On Photos

January 6, 2012 | Mark Goldstein | CES 2012, Digital SLR Cameras | 19 Comments |

Want to see exactly what the new Nikon D4 DSLR camera looks like in the flesh?

Then check out our extensive hands-on gallery of photos of Nikon’s new flagship DSLR camera.

38 photos of the new Nikon D4 DSLR camera.

Image Gallery

Click on a thumbnail to see the full version.

#1 Nikon Camera

Loaded with lots of exclusive features Nikon D4 is perfect for your Digital photography.... Nice post with so many nice pictures....can work as a manual for new buyer...

8:10 am - Friday, January 6, 2012

#2 vajinismus

harika bir makine...

12:54 pm - Friday, January 6, 2012

#3 Nick

Very good write up, I just bought into Nikon and am researching digital options. If you look at my blog its all Panasonic point and shoots but their not bad.

3:23 am - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#4 Hans Benndorf

Does it come with an integrated trolley and shoulder harness for portability?

7:01 am - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#5 PINGALI SIVA SESHU BABU

Ecellent

7:51 am - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#6 EXAKTA

It's a good thing they weren't going for looks because she sure is an ugly beast! I really can't imagine this thing balancing well, it looks kinda like they blindfolded a guy and handed him a glob of clay and when his hands were too tired, they just said "there, it's done".
It's a good thing I shoot NIKON because I would have used some more descriptive words. I hope this tank can shoot photo's because the new CANON is really a work of art and a picture of precision. Even CANON's new Printer has a very classy look to it. If the NIKON "one" took 4 years, this beast couldn't have taken 4 hours!

8:58 am - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#7 PINGALI SIVA SESHU BABU

I KNOW ALL CAMERAS ARE WASTE. STILL I WANT NIKON D4.

THANK YOU.

9:06 am - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#8 Hans Benndorf

The D4 is coming out of the 'DARTH VADER Design Studios' and
is custom made for the upcoming gladiator season in Rome as a
ringside documentation device. Imagine a lion crunching on a D4
and losing all his teeth. I think I buy one!

11:14 am - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#9 svarif

thanks for posting this fine article. camera is for photography and photography is for life. i also use it for my photography blog there have more nice photography that promote life of ours

7:54 pm - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#10 Hans Benndorf

The D4 is designed by 'DARTH VADER' himself and is a special
edition to document the upcoming gladiator season in Rome's
CIRCUS MAXIMUS at ringside. I want to see that lion chewing on
the D4 and losing all his teeth in the process. I'd think I buy one.

11:44 pm - Saturday, January 7, 2012

#11 PINGALI SIVA SESHU BABU

I BUY NIKON D4.

3:45 am - Sunday, January 8, 2012

#12 MichailFedotov

Interesting,photo beside new model will better than beside D3S,but so on parameter he nearly copy Canon EOS 1D X. If amount of the noise will become below than beside Nikon D3S ,then I shall say- Nikon-best!!!!!!!!!

5:00 am - Sunday, January 8, 2012

#13 Hans Benndorf

There is something CRAPPY about this website. When I write a comment and press the 'post comment' button, I get an 'error
go back to previous page' note. My comment disappeared! So I
write the comment again and it works the second time ok. Two
days later my first comment suddenly appeared also and have now
two almost identical comments on this site which looks rather stupid. This has happened the second time now and I won't post here again! This site also takes a lot longer to load than any other
website i visit! Cheers

4:52 am - Monday, January 9, 2012

#14 anne

YEAH!!! This darling is way too cool I became so teary when it was handed to me! By the way, piece of advice, got a good price and COUPONS from a dealer in nikond4price.com !!! =)

Thought u myt nid it

1:05 am - Friday, February 3, 2012

#15 joyce

Yessss !!! I heard about nikond4price.com from a friend who just bought the d4 body and lense, and mentioned that site, he just said though that u nid to b patient in going every now and then to the site as it always goes down now a days due to server fail, can't handle too much traffic or sorta like that, wondered if they have other sites contact infos?

1:11 am - Friday, February 3, 2012

#16 joyce

Yessss !!! I heard about nikond4price.com from a friend who just bought the d4 body and lense, and mentioned that site, he just said though that u nid to b patient in going every now and then to the site as it always goes down now a days due to server fail, can't handle too much phenomenal traffic or sorta like that, wondered if they have other site contact infos?

1:44 am - Friday, February 3, 2012

#17 vajinismus tedavisi

nikon d4 ├žok iyi

7:36 pm - Sunday, March 25, 2012

#18 vajinismus tedavisi

I KNOW ALL CAMERAS ARE WASTE. STILL I WANT NIKON D4.

7:40 pm - Sunday, March 25, 2012

#19 Olympus Cameras

Nikon D4 is perfect for your Digital photography and I just bought into Nikon and am researching digital options.

3:37 pm - Wednesday, November 27, 2013