Panasonic GH4 to Make its UK Debut at The Photography Show
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Panasonic will be exhibiting its newly announced GH4 compact system camera for the first time in the UK at The Photography Show, taking place from 1st-4th March at the Birmingham NEC. The most advanced camera yet in Panasonic’s series of Lumix G cameras, the Lumix DMC-GH4 boasts a Four Thirds sized image sensor and 4K video capability in a compact and durable chassis .In addition to the much-anticipated GH4, Panasonic’s 4K themed stands (G50 and G60) will also showcase its Lumix G series CSCs, Lumix compacts and HD camcorders. Click through / read on for the stands' detailed programme.
Panasonic Press Release
Panasonic’s LUMIX GH4 to Make Its UK Debut at The Photography Show
With the inaugural Photography Show less than 2 weeks away, Panasonic is looking forward to exhibiting its newly announced GH4 interchangeable lens camera for the very first time in the UK. Visitors at the show from 1st-4th March 2014 at the NEC in Birmingham will have the first opportunity to touch and feel the new camera.
Panasonic’s new LUMIX GH4 is the ideal interchangeable lens camera for photographers and videographers that want greater mobility and speed, while delivering the professional quality they expect. The most advanced camera yet in Panasonic’s series of LUMIX G cameras, the LUMIX DMC-GH4 boasts stunning image quality and 4K video capability in a compact and durable chassis. Visitors will be able to see the evidence for themselves with a collection of samples images and stunning 4k video footage, all shot by the GH4, on the stand.
In addition to the much-anticipated GH4, Panasonic’s impressive 4k display themed stand will showcase its range of award winning LUMIX G, LUMIX and HD camcorders on stand G50 and G60.
With an action packed agenda, Panasonic has something for every enthusiastic photographer, as detailed below;
- A host of guest speakers on the Panasonic stand offering a wealth of experience and expertise, including;
World-renowned photographer David Eustace (Saturday at 12.15pm & 3.15pm)
Hugh Hastings the former Official Photographer at a Premier League Football Club (Sunday at 12.15pm & 3.15pm)
Ian Cook a senior photographer for Sports image library CameraSport (Monday at 1.15pm & 3.15pm)
The unique and quirky Caravan Gallery (Tuesday at 12.15pm & 3.15pm)
- Appearances on the Live Stage with presentations by Damien Demolder in his ‘Hairy Biker Challenge’ demonstrating the key features of Lumix G
- Panasonic LUMIX G will be featuring in Hugh Hastings’ “An Insight into Sports Photography” talk at The Studio (Hall 11) on Sunday 2nd March at 11am
- Panasonic’s team of experts on hand to advise how to make the most of your kit
- Daily product presentations on Panasonic’s stand (G50 and G60)
- Find out more information on all the speakers and schedule here
- Panasonic looks forward to welcoming visitors at The Photography Show on stand G50 and G60.