Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home is the strongest recovery software available on the market. The 11th edition allows PC users to recover their systems from four different emergency environments, such as WinPE 3.0, Linux, DOS or native Windows. Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home is available now for £29.95.
Paragon Software Group Pres Release
Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home – the Essential PC Data Safety and Recovery Tool – Now Offers WinPE 3.0 in Addition to THREE Other Recovery Environments, Making it the Most Advanced System Recovery Software Available on the Market
Easily and safely recover data from any source or environment with new flexible features. Includes new Adaptive Restore 3.0 and P2P adjustment at no additional charge!
FREIBURG, Germany, September 14, 2011 – Backup and recovery software developer Paragon Software Group today unveiled the new edition of Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home, the essential computer system backup and the strongest recovery software available on the market. In case of any data loss, this 11th edition allows PC users to recover their systems from four different emergency environments, such as WinPE 3.0, Linux, DOS or native Windows.
Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home is the most cost-effective solution available to home users. It includes the Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0 feature to safely restore operating systems even on dissimilar hardware, a system migration tool for home Windows environments and P2P Adjustment as standard features. With Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0, partitions or hard drives can easily be restored and checked if the system boots after migration. If not, the P2P Adjust OS Wizard can be used to adapt an operating system that has been transferred using other software or recovery methods.
The 11th edition of Paragon’s Backup & Recovery Home is the most reliable way to safeguard data with complete disk backup and restore functionality. With user-friendly handling of recovery procedures, Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home is not only effective at backing up data, but – more importantly – offers a convenient, comfortable way to restore the system from backup files, even on 2.2 Tb or larger hard drives or on Solid State Drives (SSDs), including the latest Advanced Format Drives (AFDs).
Key new features of Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home include:
- Latest WinPE 3.0 on boot disk – Future-proof backup and recovery software! Containing the Windows 7 Kernel and allowing users to add new drivers, the software guarantees the most reliable recovery process on the market now and in the future.
- Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0 – Restore a system backup on completely different hardware, or migrate the operating system to a new computer and avoid time-consuming reinstallations of applications and reconfigurations of your operating system. Paragon Adaptive Restore analyzes which boot drivers are missing on the new hardware and helps install them to the migrated operating system.
P2P Adjust OS Wizard – Start up a Windows physical system on a different hardware platform (P2P) by allowing injection of all required drivers and the other actions crucial for this type of migration. Including the third generation of Paragon’s Adaptive Restore™ technology, it now can:
- Analyze all installed drivers inside a target system to report on devices without drivers.
- Search for and install any missing drivers from the built-in Windows repository.
- Notify the user about boot critical devices without drivers (HDD/RAID controllers, etc.), automatically prompting to provide a path to a driver repository.
- Name all devices according to their model description, not some alphanumeric code, which requires additional deciphering.
- Determine and install drivers not only for boot critical devices, but for physically connected NICs as well.
- Network support for WinPE 3.0 – Easily access backups directly from the Paragon recovery environment, or add network card drivers, if necessary.
- Support for hard drives bigger than 2.2 TB – Support for the latest generation of hard drives, including SSDs and AFDs, providing support for new GPT partition tables.
- MBR -> GPT conversion – Easily convert MBR-formatted hard drives to GPT without data loss.
- Superior write-operations by using asynchronous backup – Increased backup processing speeds, especially for backups on USB 3.0 external hard drives and on internal hard drives.
- Partition alignment for bare metal restore – When transferring partitions to a new hard drive, Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home enables the correct alignment and allows the device to deliver best performance, especially for misalignment issues of restored partitions arising from transfers from old 512-byte sector sizes to newer 4-kilobyte sized sectors.
- Encrypted Backup – Avoid unauthorized access to backup files with secure encryption.
Additional features: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/brs/index.html
Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Home is available for £29.95: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/brs/index.html
Free editions of “express” tools are available at: http://www.paragon-software.com/free/
For corporate backup and disaster recovery solutions, please visit:
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company’s comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, and Russia delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco, Dell, Toshiba, NEC, Siemens, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at http://www.paragon-software.com
Paragon Software is a trademark of Paragon Software Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.