Pentax K-3 Firmware Update 1.10
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar. Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Ricoh has posted a firmware update for the Pentax K-3 digital SLR camera. According to the company, version 1.10 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Added Diffraction Correction on Lens Correction.
- Shortened processing time for Digital Filter and Color Fringe Correction.
- Improved stability for AWB (Auto white balance) performance.
- Changed to ISO Bracketing when using Exposure Bracketing on TAv mode
- Improved stability for general performance.