Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Athentech Imaging has announced that its Perfectly Clear software for one-touch colour correction has just turned 10. Starting with an idea and a single correction, Perfectly Clear has grown to include over 12 automatic corrections and numerous patents in 17 different countries. “Perfectly Clear is flexible, robust, and accurate,” said Brad Malcolm, President of Athentech Imaging. “It has been a pleasure working with all of our customers and partners for the last 10 years and we look forward to another 10 years of continued growth and innovation. On that note, I’m very excited to celebrate our 10th year anniversary with the public launch of our Android library, now available for licence.”
Athentech Press Release
Perfectly Clear celebrates 10 years and continues to grow
Leading Independent Developer of Image-Correction signs more Licensees and Lab Customers around the world, and announces new Android library
CALGARY, Alberta, Canada (November 22, 2011) –– Starting with an idea and a single correction, Perfectly Clear® has grown to include over 12 automatic corrections and numerous patents in 17 different countries. Today, after billions of automatically corrected images worldwide and adoption by some of the world`s largest and most respected photo companies, Perfectly Clear is the world’s leading independent developer of image-correction solutions. And growth continues as more companies around the world are adopting Perfectly Clear.
Perfectly Clear has been accepted as the best solution for imaging enterprises who are interested in offering automatic image-correction that is flexible and easy to implement. Athentech’s most recent Perfectly Clear licensees include:
• Netlife, Norway - Netlife is a market leader, providing web and software solutions for the digital imaging industry in Scandinavia. Netlife has incorporated Perfectly Clear into their Kiosk software.
• Minted, USA - Minted is a global community of independent graphic designers and an online store that prints and sells the best of their designs in the form of paper goods. Minted has incorporated Perfectly Clear into their online offering.
• NHN Corporation, Korea- NHN Corporation is Korea’s premier Internet company, operating the nation’s top search portal, , the leading online game portal, the nation’s largest children’s portal, and Korea’s first online donation portal.
• Taopix, UK – Taopix is a privately funded software development company based in the UK whose primary focus is to offer a superior photobook platform that incorporates Perfectly Clear to digital printers and professional photo labs worldwide.
Athentech is also pleased to welcome the following imaging service providers as users of Perfectly Clear
LAB, standalone, high volume software that uses the concept of hotfolders:
• Q4 Media, Germany – Photo service provider.
• Zookbinders, USA - independently owned business in Chicago. With a focus on custom-made leather bound albums, the shop has become recognized nationally for its work, particularly for wedding albums.
• Print Express, UK – an online service provider.
• Circle Graphics, USA - the world’s largest producer of large-format digital graphics and located in Denver, CO.
• RapidStudio, South Africa - Online design and print service provider.
• Gosselin Photo Video, Canada - recognized today as the largest retailer of photographic products and services in eastern Quebec.
• Foto.com S.A, Belgium- innovative company specializing in digital photo products and Internet applications.
“Perfectly Clear is flexible, robust, and accurate,” said Brad Malcolm, President of Athentech Imaging. “It has been a pleasure working with all of our customers and partners for the last 10 years and we look forward to another 10 years of continued growth and innovation. On that note, I’m very excited to celebrate our 10th year anniversary with the public launch of our Android library, now available for license.
Athentech, the world’s leading independent developer of image-correction solutions, will be attending PMA/CES in Las Vegas January 10-13, 2012, and will be exhibiting at Imaging USA in New Orleans Jan 15-17, 2012 (booth #1347) and WPPI Feb 20-22, 2012. To arrange a visit at any of these events or for more information about Perfectly Clear, please contact Rafael Soltero at email@example.com
About Athentech® Imaging Inc.
Athentech® Imaging Inc. is an entrepreneurial, privately held company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta Canada. The company is involved in three industries and markets: digital imaging, signal processing (for medical applications), and earth sciences. For more information, please visit http://www.athentech.com.