Photo Essentials 4 for Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for purchase with special launch pricing. (Existing Macphun customers get a further discount.)
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
onOne Software has just announced a new version of Photo Essentials for Adobe Photoshop Elements. Supporting the new Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, onOne’s Photo Essentials 4 offers five tools to improve your photographs including “Make It Better”, a colour, brightness and contrast adjustment tool; “Cut It Out”, a solution for isolating complex subjects and removing unwanted backgrounds; “Make It Cool”, a complete library of one-click effects; “Frame It”, a collection of over 1200 professionally-designed textures, adornments, edges and frames; and “Enlarge It”, an upsizing tool that maintains sharp edges and crisp details in interpolated images. onOne Software’s Photo Essentials 4 is available for $69.95 and upgrades are available for $39.95.
onOne Press Release
onOne Software Announces Photo Essentials 4 for Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
New version offers twice as many one-click photo effects, edges, frames and adornments and extends the capabilities of Photoshop Elements
Portland, OR– October 5, 2011 – onOne Software, Inc., a leading developer of innovative, time-saving solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers, today announced a new version of Photo Essentials for Adobe® Photoshop® Elements. onOne Photo Essentials 4 is a collection of five tools that helps users easily correct color, remove and replace backgrounds, add photographic effects, add frames, edges and borders, and enlarge photos. These easy-to-use tools help photography enthusiasts improve their images quickly and easily in Photoshop Elements.
Supporting the new Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, onOne’s Photo Essentials 4 offers these five tools to help users make their photos look their best:
• Make It Better – Takes the guesswork out of color correction with a patented process of side-by-side comparisons. New technology corrects brightness and contrast instantly, bringing all detail to life, even in images that initially seem too dark.
• Cut It Out – Removes backgrounds from complex subjects easier than ever. Intuitive tools make it easy to paint away unwanted backgrounds while maintaining fine details in photos, such as hair, smoke, glass and netting.
• Make It Cool – Offers a complete library of professional-looking effects that can be applied with just one click, including HDR and vintage looks. Effects can be applied selectively with the Masking Brush and Masking Bug. Multiple effects can be stacked on top of each other to create a unique look, then saved and shared with friends.
• Frame It – Provides the perfect finishing touch to images with more than 1200 professionally-designed textures, adornments, edges and frames.
• Enlarge It – Makes large, high-quality prints from small files with patented technology that maintain sharp edges and small details. Perfect for enlarging and printing images from camera phones.
“Our mission has always been to offer photographers of all skill levels easy-to-use tools to make their images the best that they can be,” said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. “In addition to the new features added to Frame It and Enlarge It, this update to Photo Essentials 4 brings significant improvements to the most popular module, Make it Cool, that include 50 new one-click effects and new brushes that easily allow photographers to make their images look amazing.
onOne Software’s Photo Essentials 4 is available for $69.95 and upgrades are available for $39.95. For more information on the Photo Essentials 4 and to download a free 30-day trial, please visit http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/photo-essentials/.
About onOne Software
onOne Software, Inc., a leading developer of innovative software tools for photographers, develops time-saving software solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers. onOne Software solutions have been created to help photographers spend more of their time behind the camera taking pictures instead of the computer workstation. Such solutions include a wide range of easy-to-use applications and plug-in enhancements for Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, Apple Aperture, iPhone and iPad applications. Founded in 2005, onOne Software is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon. For additional information, visit http://www.ononesoftware.com/ or call 1-888-968-1468.