Photoshop Elements 12: The Missing Manual
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Photoshop Elements 12: The Missing Manual by Barbara Brundage is a new title from O'Reilly Media. “With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects,” the publisher says. The 648-page volume is available for $44.99 in printed format or $35.99 as an ebook. You can buy both versions in a bundle for $49.49.
Photoshop Elements 12: The Missing Manual — New from O'Reilly Media
Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA — Whether you're a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements 12 is an ideal image-editing tool — once you know how to use it. Photoshop Elements 12: The Missing Manual by Barbara Brundage removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you'll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
· Get to work right away. Import, organize, edit, crop, and color-correct your photos with ease.
· Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
· Add pizzazz. Dress up your photos with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
· Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
· Use your words. Make greeting cards, calendars, and flyers by adding text to images.
· Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, scrapbooks, collages, and other projects.
· Find your artistic flair. Create digital artwork from scratch, using tools to draw, paint, and blend.
About the Author
Barbara Brundage has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe's prerelease groups since Elements 3. She's been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. Barbara, who lives in Jensen Beach, Florida, started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!