Ricoh GR Firmware Update 4.0
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for purchase with special launch pricing. (Existing Macphun customers get a further discount.)
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Ricoh have posted a function-enhancing firmware update for the Ricoh GR digital compact camera. Version 4.0 adds the following features:
- Added [Shift Crop] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AF Mode] on [Set up] menu. It has two options: [Normal] or [High speed].
- Added [Card Sequence No.] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off].
- Added [Playback Animation] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off]
- When deleting an image taken with RAW+ on Playback Mode, [Delete RAW+ JPEG], [Delete JPEG only] or [Delete RAW only] can be selected instead of [Delete One].