SF Photo School Launches Portrait Business Workshop
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
SF Photo School, onOne Software and Sim2000 have announced a new 2-day portrait photography workshop with photographers Kevin Wilson, Martin Grahame-Dunn & Uzair Kharawala and social media expert Maz Syed. This workshop, which is aimed at those who wish to take their portrait photography business to the next level, comprises ten intensive 90-minute sessions. The number of participants is limited to 8-10 people per group. Held on 29-30 October 2011 at the NEC in Birmingham, the workshop is priced at £225 per person for those that register before 25 September. For more information, visit the website below.
Website: The Portrait Business Workshop
SF Photo School Press Release
The Portrait Business Workshop
16 Sep 2011 SF Photo School, onOne Software & Sim2000 are very excited to announce a unique & brand new 2-day portrait photography workshop with multi-award winning & highly respected photographers Kevin Wilson, Martin Grahame-Dunn & Uzair Kharawala along with social media expert Maz Syed.
This workshop is aimed at those who wish to take their portrait photography business to the next level up or if you are thinking of starting a new photography business. This workshop will cater for everyone from the beginner to the experienced photographer. The workshop is unique in a way that the groups will be in small numbers of no more than 8-10. There will be 10 intensive & highly enjoyable sessions of around 90 minutes each and the 2-day workshop will cover topics from:
The webinar content includes topics such as :
* how to take simple but breath taking portraits using window light & just a reflector.
* photographing outdoors using natural & available light
* use of reflectors / diffusers the right way
* photographing outdoors to create sell-able images
* practical shooting sessions for Boudoir, Kids & Environmental portrait photography
* learn how to set up and use 1-light studio for incredible results
* posing tips, how to use props like a chair
* understanding light i.e broad, short lighting etc
* learn how to master off-camera on-location
* advanced workflow techniques using simple software
* how to set up your pricing, products & promotions
* how to get new leads at low (or no) cost
* setting up your website / blog the right way
* understanding social media and how to kick start your online presence
* and much much more
When: 29 & 30 Oct 2011
Where: NEC, Birmingham
Price: £225 before 25 Sep 2011 (£275 after 25 Sep 2011)
Plus with the Early Bird Discount, you get discounts & incentives worth over £260.00
Hurry, the Early Bird Discount ends on 25 Sep 2011.
For more information, visit http://sfphotoschool.com/the-portrait-business-workshop/.