Sigma will release an update to its Sigma Optimization Pro software on 18th April. Version 1.2.0 will offer additional customisation when used with the Sigma 50mm f1.4 DG HSM lens. Click through / read on for the details.
Sigma Press Release
SIGMA OPTIMIZATION PRO UPDATE VER. 1.2.0
Along with the launch of SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM, the Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce that we are going to update SIGMA Optimization Pro very shortly.
The version will be 1.2.0, and it will offer following additional customization when it is used with the SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM.
[Setting Full-time MF Function]
It is possible to select the Full-time MF Function ON / OFF.
- Full-time MF will be in operation when it focused in the Single Shot AF mode.
- Regardless of the AF modes of the camera, Full-time MF is activated by rotating the focus ring if auto focusing in operation.
- It is possible to adjust the timing to operate Full-time MF function.
* This customization of Full-time MF function is only available for the SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM.
* There may be limitations in the function depending on cameras.
SIGMA Optimization Pro Download
Expected Date of Service
From April 18, 2014