Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for purchase with special launch pricing. (Existing Macphun customers get a further discount.)
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Sigma has released an update to its Sigma Photo Pro software package. Version 6.0.5 incorporates the following improvement and fixes:
- It has improved the image quality of long exposure photography, taken by the SIGMA dp2 Quattro.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that JPEG images developed from X3F files are neither properly displayed in the photo editing software nor successfully uploaded to SNS/websites.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that it resets the displayed position of thumbnails when the main window is updated after saving and deleting images.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the print size in the print window occasionally goes back to the default settings.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that X3F files are not properly processed when the images are taken with the SD1 or Merrill series cameras and the color space is set at Adobe RGB.
Website: Sigma Global Vision