Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
SmugMug unveiled a completely new version of its service today. What the company envisioned was a site with a fresh, modern look and feel. A site that offers gorgeous designs, right out of the box, with an easy way for all users to create their own unique style. Every SmugMug site includes responsive design, so it adapts to any viewing screen from smartphones to large monitors. In addition, the all-new site Organizer makes it easy to manage thousands of files by dragging images into galleries, galleries into folders, and folders into folders, up to five levels deep. Membership starts at $5/month, with a a free 14-day trial period available to every new customer.
Smugmug Press Release
SmugMug Redesigns from the Ground Up
Photo-sharing Gets a Fresh, Modern Look and Feel
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 30, 2013 – SmugMug, the largest independent photo-sharing site in the world, unveiled a completely new version of its service today. Rather than upgrading the current site, co-founders Chris and Don MacAskill asked the SmugMug team to reinvent the entire experience.
“We saw this as an opportunity to combine what we’ve learned through our eleven years, and make SmugMug into what we always imagined it could be,” said Brian Strong, Lead Engineer at SmugMug.
What the company envisioned was a site with a fresh, modern look and feel. A site that offers gorgeous designs - right out of the box - with an easy way for all users to create their own unique style.
“We've built a product that's not only the most stunning service you've ever seen, but offers unlimited personalization that the web has never seen,” said Don MacAskill, CEO and Chief Geek of SmugMug. “Alone among all the major photo-sharing services, we understand that photo-sharing doesn’t just begin and end with beautiful. It begins with stunning and ends with personal.”
The new SmugMug now offers:
1) Gorgeous Sites. Photo-sharing services have traditionally given users a standard template, so that everyone looked the same. The new SmugMug offers dozens of beautiful designs, with each one completely customizable.
2) Completely Customizable. SmugMug’s innovative Customizer makes web design unbelievably easy. Visual and interactive, it empowers anyone to quickly personalize their site.
3) Beautiful Everywhere. Every SmugMug site includes responsive design, so it adapts to any viewing screen - from smartphones to large monitors.
4) Easy Photo Management. The all new site Organizer makes it easy to manage thousands of files by dragging images into galleries, galleries into folders, and folders into folders, up to five levels deep.
See the new SmugMug in action!
* See The New SmugMug launch video here: http://youtu.be/oEK9xFnMtgk.
* See The Inspiration Behind The New SmugMug video here: http://youtu.be/9xvcm3ba8nw
* Check out the blog post announcement here: http://smu.gs/161gAko
* Press assets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7cl0gzhkb1o8xor/WlRkBxKX3U?n=13220798
Then, visit http://www.smugmug.com for a free 14-day trial. Membership starts at $5/month.
SmugMug makes it easy to safely store, share, and sell your photos online. Trusted by millions of passionate customers, the independent photo-sharing site offers ecommerce-enabled, social media integrated, fully-customizable photo websites with gorgeous galleries and easy to order prints and gifts. Whether you’re a pro photographer or a proud mama, you’ll fall in love with SmugMug’s beautiful sites, simple interface, and 24/7/365 legendary Support Heroes. Memberships start at $5/month. Learn more at http://www.smugmug.com.