A fully revised and updated new edition of Doug Harman’s international bestseller, The DIgital Photography Handbook, is hitting the shelves this September. In this edition, the author includes the
very latest developments in digital technology - from cutting-edge cameras to up-to-the-minute software. “Featuring fresh new images and a new easy layout, the book will help you achieve stunning results,” the publisher says. “Crammed with professional hints and tips, this revised edition has everything you need to become an accomplished 21st century photographer.” The 224-page paperback will be availabvle from September priced at £7.9.
Quercus Press Release
THE DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY HANDBOOK
By DOUG HARMAN
- Fully revised and updated edition of the UK’s bestselling photography guide
- A lavishly illustrated step-by-step guide: from choosing your camera to advanced digital techniques
- Concise, practical, up-to-date and easy to use, this title is the definitive companion for the 21st century photographer
- Over 100,000 copies sold in the UK
- An international bestseller with over 100,000 copies sold in the USA and Europe
- Fully revised and updated to cover all the latest equipment and software
Quercus - 224pp - Flexibound Paperback £7.99 - 27 September 2012
Digital techniques and manipulation are at the forefront of modern photography. The Digital Photography Handbook is the ultimate guide to show you how to combine photographic flair with digital expertise to get the most from your camera.
In this new, updated edition of The Digital Photography Handbook, Doug Harman includes the very latest developments in digital technology - from cutting-edge cameras to up-to-the-minute software, such as Lightroom 3 and Photoshop CS5.
Featuring fresh new images and a new easy layout, the book will help you achieve stunning results. Crammed with professional hints and tips, this revised edition has everything you need to become an accomplished 21st century photographer.
The Digital Camera - Lenses - The Computer - Accessories - Photo Techniques - Photography Ideas - Basic Digital Techniques - Advanced Digital Techniques - Masterclasses - Output
About the Author
DOUG HARMAN has over 20 years’ experience as a technical journalist and digital technology tester. He has written extensively for numerous digital photography magazines and websites including Amateur Photographer, Total Digital Photography and What Digital Camera.