Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Tiffen today gave a sneak peek at its new product lineup for the upcoming 2013 International CES exhibition. Innovative products going on display at the show include the Steadicam Smoothee for iPhone 5, Next Generation Domke camera bags, and the Lowel GL-1 Power LED Light. The company is inviting attendees to stop by at the Tiffen booth (31133) for a look at Tiffen technology gear and products. Tiffen ImageMakers are scheduled to appear, along with other professional photographers, giving hands-on product demonstrations and presentations.
Tiffen Press Release
The Tiffen Company Reveals Its New Digital Imaging Gear and Accessories Lineup for the 2013 International CES Event
Topping the list: Steadicam Smoothee for iPhone 5, Next Generation Domke, the new Lowel GL-1 Power LED Light, and Artisan and Traverse Tripods from Davis & Sanford
Hauppauge, NY – December 14, 2012 – The Tiffen Company, a leading manufacturer and distributor of award-winning accessories for the still and video imaging, motion picture, and broadcast markets, today gave a sneak peek at its new product lineup for the upcoming 2013 International CES exhibition held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 8 – 11 (booth 31133). In addition to showcasing award-winning digital imaging tools and accessories from its Tiffen Optical and Software Filter products, Listec, and Genustech brands, the company will show for the first time at the International CES exhibition its brand new innovations, including the Steadicam Smoothee for iPhone 5, Next Generation Domke camera bags, and the Lowel GL-1 Power LED Light.
“The convergence between professional quality image resolution and consumer electronics has made Tiffen products a part of everyday life. From soccer mom to Oscar-winning Director of Photography, Tiffen carries the widest range of digital imaging accessories to help the world create better images,” comments Steve Tiffen, president and CEO, The Tiffen Company. “And we look forward to showcasing Tiffen’s latest digital imaging innovations at CES, the largest electronics show on the planet.”
International CES 2013 Lineup – What to See at the Tiffen Booth
CES press and attendees are invited to stop by the Tiffen booth (31133) for a look at Tiffen technology gear and products. Tiffen ImageMakers are scheduled to appear, along with other professional photographers, giving hands-on product demonstrations and presentations.
· Steadicam Smoothee for iPhone 5: Combining the iPhone 5’s much improved camera optics with the Steadicam Smoothee technology akin to the professional $60,000 rigs used in Hollywood, users can shoot smooth high-quality footage right from their iPhone. Also on display from the Steadicam Smoothee family will be the Smoothee for the Apple® iPod touch, iPhone 3 and 4/4s, and GoPro HERO2® and the new GoPro HERO3®.
· Next Generation Domke Camera Bags and Gear: For over thirty years, photographers from amateurs to pros have relied on the quality and reliability of Domke’s weather-tough camera bags, accessories and utility clothing. Tiffen’s Next Generation Domke line keeps the core Domke DNA and personality, expanding upon the line to offer the new Journalist, Metropolitan, Visionary and Adventurer series. Now with the latest PocketFlex™ and GearProtex™ technology to offer the most advanced customization capabilities, Domke bags can be ultra-personalized to fit every shooter.
· Lowel Lighting: The completely portable Lowel GL-1 Power LED lets shooters move freely, focusing the light source selectively using the warm, flattering nature of the tungsten color as key, fill or accent. With the Lowel Blender 3-Light Kit, shooters can set each light output to tungsten color, or daylight, or any blend of the two for the classic three-light interview. Lowel Prime Power LEDs are brighter than many similarly sized production LEDs, with a wider, more usable 50-degree beam angle. Lowel Prime LEDs are fully DMX addressable and dimmable, and available in dedicated high CRI daylight and tungsten color models.
· Tiffen Optical Filters Featuring the Variable ND: Tiffen filters are manufactured using the company’s award-winning ColorCore™ technology, which enables Tiffen to control the color and density of its filters with greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters. The Variable ND filter is a versatile and flexible filter that offers users the convenience of leveraging seven Neutral Density filters in one, with 8 true stops.
· Tiffen Dfx 3.0: Simulating 2,000+ popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction, plus natural light and photographic effects, the Tiffen Dfx digital filter suite is the definitive set of digital optical filters for both amateur and professional photographers and video enthusiasts worldwide.
· Davis & Sanford Magnum, Artisan and Traverse Tripod Lines: A must-have tripod for the traveling photographer, the Davis & Sanford Traverse Tripod line offers compact, lightweight and versatile tripods that can be transported almost anywhere, even under the seat of an airplane. Ideal for the DSLR shooter, the Davis & Sanford Magnum XG13 tripod with FX 13 Head is the perfect combination of solid lightweight tripod legs and a very attractive multi-functional photo/video head. Light, strong and compact, the new Artisan Tripod Series offers tremendous versatility for nature and sports shooters on the go. With a maximum working height of 60 inches, Artisan Tripods have one of the highest working heights in its class.
· Genustech Camera Accessories: Ideal for enthusiast to the professional, Genustech camera accessories offer a wide range of digital imaging accessories including matte boxes, 3D camera rigs, ND fader filters, camera adaptor plates and rod supports, shoulder mount kits, cheeseplates and accessories, and cages and supports.
· Listec: On display at CES, the new Promptware PW-04 and PW-10 mini teleprompter products turn your smartphone, iPod touch, tablet and similar devices into a professional teleprompter. Ideal for corporate training, small productions, presentations, interviews, blogging, and YouTube videos, the PW-04 and PW-10 come complete with case, remote control and software.
Book A Private Press Briefing
Members of the media are invited to set up a press appointment with a member of the Tiffen management team or a private product viewing. To schedule a meeting, please contact Anya Oskolkova at email@example.com.
About International CES 2013
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the owner and producer of the International CES. CEA is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $186 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA’s industry services. Find CEA online at CE.org and Innovation-Movement.com.
Tiffen has been a leading manufacturer of photographic filters, lens accessories, software, and camera accessories for the consumer/professional imaging and the motion picture and broadcast television industries for over 70 years. The company has a rich history of innovative product design, superior optical consistency, and unparalleled quality. Tiffen has been recognized for its product and engineering excellence, earning two Technical Achievement Awards and a Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, as well as multiple Emmy® Awards from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Today, the company offers a wide range of products, which include: Tiffen® filters, Steadicam® camera stabilizing systems, Lowel® lights, Listec™ teleprompters, Tiffen Dfx® digital imaging software, Domke® bags, Davis & Sanford® tripods, Genustech® camera accessories, Zing® camera covers, Stroboframe® flash brackets, Saunders® professional trimmers, and Kodak Wratten® filters. Tiffen continues to enhance its reputation as a leading imaging accessory manufacturer through aggressive growth in the image-making accessory industry.
For more information on Tiffen, please visit: http://www.tiffen.com.
Tiffen is a registered trademark of The Tiffen Company. All other trademarks and products mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.