Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
WildPhotos is the UK’s largest two-day photography symposium dedicated to exploring the power of wildlife photography. The event brings together photographers, both professional and amateur, editors, publishers and conservationists. Participants take part in discussion and debate, giving them the opportunity to learn from and be inspired by the best in the business. WildPhotos takes place on 31 October – 1 November at the Royal Geographical Society, London. Tickets cost £165 (standard rate) / £125 (conc. rate) for the two-day event, or £95 (standard rate) / £75 (conc. rate) for Friday or Saturday only.
Wildscreen Press Release
World’s wildest photographers come together for groundbreaking event
This autumn sees the return of WildPhotos, the UK’s premier photography symposium for those passionate about photography and the natural world. With a sensational line-up of the world’s finest wildlife photographers and industry experts, this two-day event promises to inspire and enthuse.
Harriet Nimmo, Chief Executive of Wildscreen said, “There is nothing quite like this in the UK. It really is a gathering of the top wildlife photographers in the world — a unique opportunity to meet them, hear them and see their latest work. Testimony to the quality of the event is that such high-profile speakers are willing to join us for this international event.”
WildPhotos is aimed at anyone with a passion for wildlife and high-quality imagery, whether amateur or professional photographers, working in the photography or publishing industries or wanting to make more use of the power of nature photography move and inspire people.
· Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2008 winners (details embargoed until 30 October)
· Jim Brandenburg, photographer (USA)
· Eddie Ephraums, Envisage Books
· Chris Gomersall, photographer (UK)
· Vanessa Kramer, Corbis
· Cristina Mittermeier, Executive Director, International League of Conservation Photographers (USA)
· Kathy Moran, Senior Photography Editor (Natural History), National Geographic (USA)
· Piotr Naskrecki, photographer (USA)
· Colin Prior, photographer (UK)
· José Ruiz, photographer (Spain)
· Brian Skerry, photographer (USA)
· Sophie Stafford, Editor, BBC Wildlife Magazine (UK)
· Jan Töve, photographer (Sweden)
· Stefano Unterthiner, photographer (Italy)
· Steve Winter, photographer (USA)
· Xi Zhinong, photographer (China)
The event will be chaired by television presenter and wildlife photographer Chris Packham.
WildPhotos takes place on 31 October – 1 November at the Royal Geographical Society, London. Tickets are available at http://www.wildphotos.org.uk
Picture Credit: Colin Prior - http://www.colinprior.co.uk