2013 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition Tickets Winners
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52 for new users, or $59£44 for existing Macphun users.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended", and you can now visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
This contest has now closed. The lucky winners are:
Beth Leek, ADEINNE TONNER, Eric William Sandiego, Roger Phillips, kerry day, Inga Andersen, Mark Gould, Julie Picton, L Francois regis Harvengt and KRZYSIA BIALESKA have each won a pair of tickets to the Sony World Photography Awards’ exhibition.
With the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards taking place next month we’ve teamed up with headline sponsors Sony to give 10 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the awards’ exhibition, which will take place at Somerset House, London from 26th April – 12th May 2013.
Curated by Candlestar Director Michael Benson, this year’s exhibition offers a snapshot of the world in 2012 as seen by the winning and shortlisted photographers of the Sony World Photography Awards. It will reveal the very best international contemporary photography across 25 categories, including fashion, travel, wildlife, landscape, portraiture and current affairs.
With this year’s awards receiving a staggering 122,000 entries from 170 countries, its evident just how popular photography continues to be, around the world.
Sony is committed to providing a camera solution for everyone and every budget, empowering people to take professional quality pictures, whether an amateur or an expert.
With Sony’s ongoing development of its camera portfolio, from point and shoot Cyber-shot cameras to entry-level interchangeable lens NEX and Digital SLT Alpha models, Sony aims to make photography more accessible to all and educate people in the art of taking pictures.
For further information about the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition at Somerset House visit http://www.worldphoto.org/2013exhibition
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 19th April 2013.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Sony.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prizes are 10x pair of tickets for the 2013 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition, which will take place at Somerset House, London from 26th April – 12th May 2013.