2014 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition Ticket Winners
3 day sale: Luminar is now on sale for the lowest price ever!
Mac users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is available for just $49£37 for new users, or $39£30 for existing Macphun users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
Windows users, Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available in beta for free ahead of the full release late 2017.
We rated Luminar for Mac as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try the beta for free.
With the Sony World Photography Awards taking place next month we’ve teamed up with headline sponsors Sony to give 10 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the winner’s exhibition, which will take place at Somerset House, London from the 1st – 18th May 2014.
The lucky winners are: pete williams, Lance Maloney, Miles Thompson, Jon Stroud, Eloise Barnes, Allan Smith, Vanessa Scott, Jolie Kung, Alice Matthews and suzy mallison. Congratulations!
The Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition will showcase the winning and shortlisted photographers from the awards across photojournalism, fine art and commercial photography. The exhibition has been expanded this year, being hosted in both the East and West Wings of Somerset House in London, making it one of the largest of its kind in the UK.
Alongside the winning and shortlisted photographers of the 2014 Sony World Photography Awards, special curations include: A collection of American photographer Mary Ellen Mark, the recipient of the Sony World Photography Awards’ Outstanding Contribution to Photography, plus exclusive Sony commissions of celebrated photographer William Klein and a group show by Panos Pictures photographers.
Sony is committed to providing a camera solution for everyone and every budget – take professional quality pictures, whether an amateur or an expert.
With Sony’s ongoing development of its camera portfolio, choose from the point and shoot Cyber-shot to the entry-level interchangeable lens Alpha range or the new innovative QX lens-style cameras, Sony aims to make photography more accessible to all and educate people in the art of taking pictures.
For further information about the 2014 Sony World Photography Awards and the Somerset House exhibition visit http://www.worldphoto.org/2014exhibition
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 30/04/2014.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog's monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Sony.
5. The winners will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
6. The featured prizes are: 10 pairs of tickets to the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition at Somerset House, London. Transport costs are not included.