Win a 2012 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition Ticket
To celebrate it’s sponsorship of the 2012 World Photography Awards Sony is giving 10 lucky Photography Blog readers the chance to win tickets to the winners exhibition that will take place at Somerset House from 27th April - 29th April 2012.
Marking the 5th Anniversary of the Sony World Photography Awards, the beautifully curated winners’ exhibitions will be on show inside the Embankment Galleries at Somerset House on The Strand in London.
In this vast photographic exhibition, visitors will find some of the best contemporary images taken by photographers from across the globe. Mixed media installations will include traditional print, video, moving image and 3D, with subjects spanning all genres, including fine art, fashion, portraiture, sport and photojournalism.
Alongside the exhibition in Somerset House, World Photo London is returning for its annual weekend of exciting events from 27th – 29th April 2012.
The programme incorporates events for anyone who enjoys photography, whether a culture buff or a practicing enthusiast, including; City Project Workshops, Business of Photography Seminar, Blurb Drop-In Workshops, Critique Sessions and Winners Tours.
For further information about the seminars and workshops available during World Photo London please visit: http://www.worldphoto.org/festivals-and-events/programmes/world-photo-london/events/
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closes on Thursday 19/04/2012 at 12.00 AM BST.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting into Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. No entries will be accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Sony.
4. The winners will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
5. Competition tickets are for one day access only and are non-transferable.
6. Winners will need to select a day they would like to attend the exhibition before tickets are allocated.