Buffalo LinkStation Pro Quad NAS Drive Winner
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We've teamed up with Buffalo Technology to give away a fantastic LinkStation Pro Quad NAS drive!
The lucky winner is Maxine Grant. Congratulations!
Buffalo LinkStation Pro Quad is an ideal Network Attached Storage solution to keep important files safe and also provides increased capacity as your data and media libraries grow. The Pro Quad enables users to stream music and videos directly from their LinkStation™ to a computer or a network attached DLNA or UPnP media player. On the road, NAS contents are also available to stream via an internet browser and Buffalo’s WebAccess feature or via a smart device and the free Buffalo WebAccess app.
The LinkStation Pro Quad is a high performance drive that can be configured in RAID 0 for performance or RAID 5 for redundant storage as part of a back-up solution. In fact, with fully populated versions, users can choose which RAID suits their needs best: RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD.Store, share and save with the Buffalo LinkStation Pro Quad: available as an enclosure or fully populated with 4, 8, 12, or 16TB capacities.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 6th January 2014.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting-in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Buffalo Technology.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is a Buffalo LinkStation Pro Quad.