Domke F2 Bag and a Davis & Sanford Magnum XG Tripod Winner
We’ve teamed up with Photospecialist to give away a Domke F2 bag and a Davis & Sanford Magnum XG tripod to one lucky winner, worth £209!
The lucky winner is Peter Boyle. Congratulations!
Foto Konijnenberg has been a major player in the Dutch and Belgian photo markets with retail shops in both countries since 1974. In 1999 they were the first retail store with a webshop and very soon their customers appreciated that the knowledge and service that was offered in the stores could also be found on the website. In the UK, Germany and France they are now trading as “PHOTOSPECIALIST”. In the near future Photospecialist will open online and physical shops in more countries in Europe – the logistics, sales and marketing will remain centralised in The Netherlands. In The Netherlands and Belgium the name Foto Konijnenberg will be maintained for the time being. Photospecialist will stay focused on both professional photographers and hobbyists, emphasising the high quality products from many of their partner brands, great customer service and providing a rapid courier service. One of the many unique selling points of Photospecialist is that they offer a Two Year Guarantee on all products sold – with the option of a low-cost two year extension (The 2+2 Year Guarantee Plan).
Jim Domke invented the F2 bag when he was working as a photojournalist on the Philadelphia Enquirer. He had the first one custom made for his own use in 1976, and the F2 is still one of the most popular Domke Bags today. Designed so that the photographer could get at equipment instantly, without having to take the bag from their shoulder, it includes an adjustable non-slip Gripper™ Strap with durable cotton webbing, removable bottom stiffener, removable hand carrying strap, YKK zippers, and steel snap hooks.
Davis & Sanford’s Magnum XG Tripod offers solid support for your DSLR, compact camera, camcorder, or scope - it can be operated from 20.32 cm to 182 cm off the ground. The 3-section aluminium legs and 2-section centre post provide rapid and secure adjustment, and the rubber feet add stability. The Magnum XG can support up to 6.8 kg, and weighs just 3.03 kg. A bottom centre post hook allows you to hang equipment or other weight for increased stability, and a tripod bag is included.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition closed on 11/11/2012 at 12.00 Midday GMT.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to Photography Blog’s monthly e-newsletter, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person only.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or Photospecialist.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only so a valid email address required.
6. The featured prize is one Domke F2 bag and one Davis & Sanford Magnum XG tripod, both awarded to a single winner.