Fujifilm X-A1 Camera Winner!
Mac users, we're pleased to announce Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar is now available for just $69£52, and now comes with 12 portrait presets created by Scott Kelby, plus 1 month of access to KelbyOne photography training.
Use coupon code "PHOTOBLOG" to save another $10 on Luminar.
We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended". Visit the Luminar web site to try it for free.
We've teamed up with CameraWorld to give away a fantastic Fujifilm X-A1 camera!
The lucky winner is Angela Smith. Congratulations!
CameraWorld is a real camera shop, helping you to make the most of your hobby. Our expert team has many years experience within the photographic trade with knowledge gained over 40 years. Many are photographers themselves and enjoy passing their knowledge on. You'll also find our online service fast, efficient and courteous and you can always call us if you want to talk to a human being! We are dedicated to bringing you the very best in service, choice and price.
We're very easy to find, our London store is just off Oxford Street between Oxford Circus station and Tottenham Court Road station. The Essex shop is located in High Chelmer Shopping Centre, just off the High Street in Chelmsford. Visit us and you'll always find a friendly welcome. Our policy is to serve our customers as we would like to be served ourselves, a simple ideal that we try hard to live up to.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition closed on 14/04/2014.
2. By entering this competition you will also be opting in to CameraWorld’s and Photography Blog's monthly e-newsletters, but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. No entries accepted from employees of Photography Blog or CameraWorld.
5. The winner will be announced on the Photography Blog website following the closing date and contacted via email only, so a valid email address is required.
6. The featured prize is a Fujifilm X‑A1 camera and 16‑50mm f3.5‑5.6 OIS lens.